If you were angry then, just wait until Democrats brutalize the nominee to fill the Ginsburg vacancy.
President Trump has stated that he will move “without delay” to name a nominee to fill the Supreme Court following the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Speculation is rampant about whom he will nominate, but one thing we can count on is Democrats behaving shamefully.
We know this because of the way they relentlessly and groundlessly tried to destroy Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings.
Here at LI, we covered that vile spectacle from beginning to end.
- July 9, 2018: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court
- August 8, 2018: Senate Republicans Call Out Democrats for Pointless Stall Tactics on Kavanaugh Confirmation
- August 10, 2018: We have a date! Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings Begin September 4
- September 4, 2018: WATCH LIVE: Day 1 of Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearing
- September 5, 2018: WATCH LIVE: Day 2 of Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearings
- September 6, 2018: WATCH LIVE: Day 3 of Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation Hearings
- September 13, 2018: Sen. Feinstein Sends Secret Letter About Kavanaugh to FBI
- September 27, 2018: Kavanaugh’s Testimony: Here are the highlights (and lowlights)
- September 27, 2018: Ford Testifies, Says ‘100%’ Certain Kavanaugh Assaulted Her
- October 3, 2018: McConnell Files to End Kavanaugh Debate, Confirmation Vote Possible Saturday
- October 5, 2018: Senate Invokes Cloture, Sets Up Final Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote for Saturday
- October 6, 2018: Senate CONFIRMS Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- October 8, 2018: Justice Kavanaugh Sworn In At White House
Ford’s testimony was a disaster for the anti-Kavanaugh mob, as we noted:
She couldn’t deliver. The persons she claimed were witnesses were unable to substantiate her claims, and it didn’t help that her story didn’t hold up even under the most casual scrutiny. Where did this assault take place? She didn’t know. When did it take place? She didn’t know. How did she get to the location of the assault or get home from that same location? She didn’t know. Who was there? She claimed that four people were and named them, but none of them substantiated her claim.
Republicans did everything they could to hear her out, even offering at one point to come to California since she claimed she had a fear of flying (a fear that is debunked by her extensive air travel records). She had her day in front of the Senate committee, and it didn’t go well for her.
The fifty-eleventh FBI investigation into the litany of bogus sexual misconduct allegations turned up nothing
- Kavanaugh Open Thread: FBI reportedly could not confirm sexual misconduct accusations against Kavanaugh
- Grassley on Kavanaugh FBI Report: ‘There’s nothing in it that we didn’t already know…no hint of misconduct’
- Feinstein on FBI Report: ‘It looks to be a product of an incomplete investigation that was limited, perhaps by the White House’
.@ChuckGrassley: “I’ve now received a committee staff briefing on the FBI’s supplement to Judge Kavanaugh’s background investigation file. There’s nothing in it that we didn’t already know…no hint of misconduct…It’s time to vote. I’ll be voting to confirm Judge Kavanaugh.” pic.twitter.com/EqH0sPlBDm
— Senate Judiciary Republicans (@SenJudiciaryGOP) October 4, 2018
Kavanaugh defended himself:
- Kavanaugh Speaks Up, Denies All Allegations: “I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity I know I’m telling the truth”
- Kavanaugh: ‘I Will Not be Intimidated Into Withdrawing’
- Kavanaugh on post-hearing hit: “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation”
The increasingly crazy allegations against Kavanaugh collapsed, one by one:
- Julie Swetnick’s rape train claims against Kavanaugh crash and burn in NBC Interview
- Here Come The False Claims Kavanaugh Lied About Drinking
- REPORT: Kamala Harris Joins the Anonymous, Unsubstantiated Claim Party
- Mark Judge denies gang rape party accusations as “bizarre” and “outlandish”
- REPORT: 60 Kavanaugh Classmates to Sign Letter Saying They Have No Memory of Parties Swetnick Referenced, or Swetnick
- Senate Judiciary refers Julie Swetnick and Michael Avenatti for criminal investigation (Updated)
- NBC News turns on Michael Avenatti over Julie Swetnick, but it concealed problem (Updated)
- New Kavanaugh accuser “reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged [Yale] incident with certainty”
- All named eyewitnesses dispute Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford’s story
Was this an intentional attempt to mislead our reporters? Evidence points that way… https://t.co/MOxE8WiGK4
— Chuck Todd (@chucktodd) October 26, 2018
A witness was allegedly pressured to change her testimony:
- REPORT: Dr. Ford’s Friend Leland Keyser Allegedly Felt Pressured by Ford Allies to Change Her Statement
Rhode Island Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse beclowned himself:
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse grilled Brett Kavanaugh about a high school yearbook fart joke. Seriously.
Sen. Kamala Harris lied about Kavanaugh on birth control
No, Kavanaugh “did not refer to contraceptives as ‘abortion-inducing drugs’ as his own view, he was summarizing Priests for Life’s case”
And then there was the infamous “bland eater” allegation:
The pile-on by various leftwing activists and agitators was, at that time, shocking:
- Disregard law professors’ letter opposing Kavanaugh on temperament – It’s political, not legal principles
- Kavanaugh Evening Open Thread: Ashley Kavanaugh Receiving Death Threats
- Hillary tweets Kamala Harris’ Big Lie about Kavanaugh and birth control days after it’s thoroughly debunked
- Malicious attack on Zina Bash shows how deranged #StopKavanaugh has become
- Linda Sarsour and Crew Arrested During Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing
- Yale Law School Students and Alums: “People Will Die” if Kavanaugh is Confirmed
- Susan Rice’s Pro-Kavanaugh Son Allegedly Assaulted on Stanford Campus
- Paid Activists Seen Directing Anti-Kavanaugh Capitol Hill Protests
VIDEO: Protesters arrested in the hearing room for Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing asking the hearing to end. pic.twitter.com/ZCTcuwq7qZ
— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) September 4, 2018
Anti-Kavanaugh activists harassed and threatened Republican lawmakers:
- Republican Lawmakers Under Attack: Sen. McConnell Harassed by Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
- Rand Paul Targeted by Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters in DC Airport
- Activists Threatening and Trying to Bribe Senator Collins and Staff Over Kavanaugh Vote
- Rep. Eric Swalwell, Jennifer Rubin Mock Sen. Susan Collins Over Threats
— Ady Barkan (@AdyBarkan) October 1, 2018
The media, of course, was all-in against Kavanaugh:
- Report: CNN links “Kavanaugh” and “rape” 191 times over an 18-day period
- NY Times removes key language helpful to Kavanaugh from article about Yale accuser Ramirez
- NY Times Seeking Kavanaugh Family’s 911 Calls From the Past 12 Years
- NY Times and AP reportedly seek work emails of Brett Kavanaugh’s WIFE
- NYT Reporters Say Editors Removed Info That Supposed Kavanaugh Victim Didn’t Recall Incident
The New York Times reporters who wrote the smear article on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh say that they included the information that the woman did not remember the incident ever happening in their article but that the editors removed it pic.twitter.com/s8bwGzrrdd
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 17, 2019
All of this was too much for Sen. Lindsey Graham:
But they just can’t let it go.
- Liberal Tears: Protesters play Christine Blasey Ford on huge screen outside gala honoring Brett Kavanaugh
- Feinstein ‘Absolutely’ Will Reopen Kavanaugh Investigation If Dems Retake Senate
- Former Hillary Aide Still Attacking Brett Kavanaugh
- Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Scream ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Outside Supreme Court
- Leading 2020 Democrats call for Justice Kavanaugh impeachment after latest flimsy media smear
- Democrats Still Going After Kavanaugh, Want Nadler to Obtain National Archives Records
Two years later, Sen. Chuck Schumer threatened Justice Kavanaugh (and Justice Gorsuch):
- Should Schumer Face Censure for Threatening Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh?
- McConnell Admonishes Schumer’s SCOTUS Threats, Schumer Walks Back Threats… Kind of
WATCH: Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer threatens U.S. Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.
"You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions!"pic.twitter.com/e1qKzocJDj
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) March 4, 2020
If anything, Democrats and their burning, looting, murdering hordes will be even more brazenly, disgracefully awful this time.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.