Democrat Panic on Display Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 08:00am 2 Comments
No one knows for sure what’s going to happen in the midterms, but things are looking very good for Republicans.
- New Poll Shows NH GOP Candidate Don Bolduc Leading Incumbent Maggie Hassan
- New Poll Finds Democrat Patty Murray Only One Point Ahead of Republican Tiffany Smiley in WA State Senate Race
- Arizona Senate Libertarian Candidate Drops Out, Endorses GOP Candidate Blake Masters
- More Good News for GOP: Cook Political Moves Wisconsin Senate Race to Lean Republican
The GOP is positioned for a big win.
- Cook Political Moves 10 House Races in Blue Districts in Favor of the GOP
- Poll Finds Massive Shift of Suburban Women to Republicans in Midterms Due to Economy
- Latest RealClearPolitics Senate Forecast is Gloom for Democrats, Great for Republicans
Possibly even in blue states.
It could be epic.
- Joe Rogan Thinks the Possible Midterm Red Wave ‘is Going to be Like the Elevator Doors in ‘The Shining’”
A lot is at stake.
- National Police Association Calls for New Congress to Investigate 2020 BLM/Antifa Riots
- Report: DHS Still Trying to ‘Police Disinformation’, Pressure Big Tech to Play Along
- U.S. Media Awakens to Nation’s Looming Diesel Fuel Crisis
Democrats are acting out in full panic mode.
- Biden Midterms Closing Argument: Trump And “Extreme MAGA Republicans” Are “Un-American”
- Historian Michael Beschloss: If GOP Wins ‘Our Children Will be Arrested and Conceivably Killed’
- The Democrat Circular Firing Squad Begins Ahead of Anticipated Midterm Election Drubbing
Their supporters are also unhinged.
- ‘Mutilate and Kill’: IL Man Faces Felony Charges for Allegedly Threatening GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Darren Bailey
- Gunshot Into NC GOP House Candidate Pat Harrigan’s Parent’s House Lands Close to His Sleeping Children
- GOP NH Senate Candidate Don Bolduc Claims Man Tried to Assault Him Before Debate
Crime is playing a huge role, especially in New York.
- MSNBC Anchor Calls Out NY Gov. Hochul on Crime, Simultaneously Swipes CA Gov. Newsom
- NYC Homeless Man Charged With Raping and Robbing Female Jogger Had 25 Prior Arrests
The media landscape is changing rapidly.
- Jake Tapper’s Primetime Show is Latest Casualty at CNN
- MSNBC Cuts “Race-Baiting” Weekend Host Tiffany Cross
This whole situation is bizarre.
- Federal Charges Against David DePape In Paul Pelosi Attack
- End The Intrigue, Release the Pelosi Surveillance and Police Bodycam Video
Beto is so cringe.
- Biden Silent as World Leaders Congratulate Netanyahu While Palestinian Terror Groups Fire Rockets From Gaza
- “Death to America!”: Iran Holds State-Sponsored Rallies to “Celebrate” 1979 U.S. Embassy Seizure Amid Mounting Anti-Regime Protests
- Hamas Terrorist Killed In Gaza Tunnel Collapse
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Pat Paulsen did way better campaign material than Beto, and he wasn’t even serious about it.
I saw Biden’s closing arguments include closing all the coal mines and power plants in the country and no more drilling. He just said that in a time of economic uncertainty and rising fuel prices coupled with shortages of fuel oil and natural gas.
If you vote for Biden and Democrats you are stupid. No way around it or to sugarcoat it.