So-called Palestinian Work Accidents are when a terrorist is killed or seriously injured through his or his group’s error while preparing to attack Israel. We have another example, Shaker Dabour, a 29-year old Hamas member who was killed when a tunnel he was working in collapsed.
So-called Palestinian Work Accidents are when a terrorist is killed or seriously injured through his or his group’s error while preparing to attack Israel.
We have another example, Shaker Dabour, a 29-year old Hamas member who was killed when a tunnel he was working in collapsed.
#Hamas have announced that Shaker Dabour, from Beit Hanoun on the north-eastern border of #Gaza Strip with Israel, was killed while digging not just any tunnel, but a terror tunnel. In case you were wondering #HamasTerrorists #Palestine #TheGazaYouDontSee https://t.co/WdyBfxF9Zy https://t.co/MTAGwF1Yrs pic.twitter.com/sw0dSnfHrC
— Imshin (@imshin) October 29, 2022
— Joe Truzman (@JoeTruzman) October 30, 2022
There was a large funeral for the “martyr”:
— Palestine News 24/7 (@PaliNewsBot) October 31, 2022
Media coverage: "Mourners take part in the funeral procession of Palestinian freedom fighter Shaker Dabour, from Beit Hanoun town, north of the Gaza Strip, who died today morning in a resistance tunnel collapse." pic.twitter.com/zKZ2il5fdj
— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) October 29, 2022
Dabour joins many compatriots we have written about who have died or been injured in Palestinian “Work Accidents”:
- Senior Hamas terrorist Imad al-Alami *accidentally* shoots himself in the head
- Hamas explosives chief accidentally blows himself up
- Palestinian rocket commander ‘accidentally’ blows himself up
- Hamas terrorist killed when attack tunnel collapses on him
- Gaza: Two PFLP terrorists killed when rocket they were firing exploded prematurely
- Hamas Bomb Expert Blows Himself Up
- Hamas Commander killed at Gaza border when ‘hand grenade’ exploded prematurely
- Hamas member killed in “accidental explosion during preparation and training”
- Hamas tunnel engineer “working on a tunnel underneath his home when it collapsed and killed him”
- Reports: “Work Accident” blows up home of senior terrorist in southern Gaza
- Gaza: Four Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorists Accidentally Blow Themselves Up
- Explosives Stored In Gaza Terrorist’s Apartment Accidentally Detonate, Destroying Building and Injuring Dozens
- Report: Misfired Hamas test rocket hits Palestininan fishing boat, killing three
- Iranian Man Accidentally Sets Himself On Fire While Burning Israeli Flag
- Two Hamas Gaza Terrorists Blow Themselves Up Dismantling Unexploded Israeli Ordnance
- VIDEO: Palestinian Terrorist Accidentally Ignites Himself While Throwing Molotov Cocktail
- Hamas Terrorist Dies In Gaza Attack Tunnel Collapse
- Gaza: Hamas Terrorist Dies in Attack Tunnel Collapse
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Dies When “Shot By Mistake”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.