“Work Accident” during Al Quds Day protest calling for destruction of Israel and liberation of Jerusalem. He joins a long line of people who have “accidentally” hurt or killed themselves while trying to do violence against Israel.
I’m not sure this technically qualifies as a Palestinian Work Accident, since the person involved was Iranian, not Palestinian. But he was protesting during Al Quds Day, calling for the destruction of Israel as part of a pro-Palestinian “Death to Israel” event.
Regardless, he joins a long line of people who have “accidentally” hurt or killed themselves while trying to do violence against Israel.
The Jerusalem Post reports:
A video of a man in Iran ironically catching fire after attempting to burn an Israeli flag circulated on Arab social media on Sunday.
The video shows the man lifting a burning Israeli flag and attempting to wave it, before a sudden burst of wind causes the fire to quickly spread down the pole and to his clothes. The man responds by dropping the flag and running frantically – hopefully to a nearby pool.
According to Arab media that shared the video, the incident took place during a Quds Day protest held in Iran. Other people on the scene can be seen holding Palestinian flags.
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) May 9, 2021
Authorities in the Islamic Republic attempted to burn the Israeli flag, as they usually do. But this time, karma got them and they ended up burning themselves.
Meanwhile unlike the regime, ordinary Iranians increasingly refuse to burn or walk on Israeli and American flags. pic.twitter.com/flOKCA44wn
— Masih Alinejad 🏳️ (@AlinejadMasih) May 9, 2021
(If video does not load, click here.)
From our archives of Palestinian Work Accidents:
- Senior Hamas terrorist Imad al-Alami *accidentally* shoots himself in the head
- Hamas explosives chief accidentally blows himself up
- Palestinian rocket commander ‘accidentally’ blows himself up
- Hamas terrorist killed when attack tunnel collapses on him
- Gaza: Two PFLP terrorists killed when rocket they were firing exploded prematurely
- Hamas Bomb Expert Blows Himself Up
- Hamas Commander killed at Gaza border when ‘hand grenade’ exploded prematurely
- Hamas member killed in “accidental explosion during preparation and training”
- Hamas tunnel engineer “working on a tunnel underneath his home when it collapsed and killed him”
- Reports: “Work Accident” blows up home of senior terrorist in southern Gaza
- Gaza: Four Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorists Accidentally Blow Themselves Up
- Explosives Stored In Gaza Terrorist’s Apartment Accidentally Detonate, Destroying Building and Injuring Dozens
- Report: Misfired Hamas test rocket hits Palestininan fishing boat, killing three
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.