The perp joins many compatriots who have died or been injured in Palestinian “Work Accidents”
Here we go again. Another example of a Palestinian Work Accident.
Roy Sharon, Military correspondent for Israeli KANN News, tweets (via Google Translate):
Tonight near Kibbutz Migdal Oz in Gush Etzion: throwing a Molotov cocktail, this time ending a little differently
הערב ליד קיבוץ מגדל עוז בגוש עציון: זריקת בקבוק תבערה, הפעם נגמר קצת אחרת pic.twitter.com/4bTTOu4fyX
— רועי שרון Roy Sharon (@roysharon11) September 14, 2021
(If video doesn’t load, click here).
The incident took place outside Kibbutz Migdal Oz in the Gush Etzion area of Judea that was inhabited by Jews prior to their explusion by Jordan after Israel’s War of Independence, in an area that all “two state” proposals have shown remaining with Israel:
Migdal Oz was established in 1977 on the site of Migdal Eder, a Jewish village destroyed 50 years previously early in the course of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. The name is taken from a Biblical phrase describing God, written in Psalm 61:4 and Proverbs 18:10.
Gush Etzion and Kibutz Migdal Oz have been the scene of many terror attacks, including a shooting in 2018:
Gunshots were fired from a car with Palestinian license plates near the West Bank settlement of Kibbutz Migdal Oz on Sunday night in what the Israel Defense Forces called an attempted terror attack.
I can’t find other reports on whether the extent of the perp’s injuries, or whether he was captured.
The perp joins many compatriots who have died or been injured in Palestinian “Work Accidents”:
- Senior Hamas terrorist Imad al-Alami *accidentally* shoots himself in the head
- Hamas explosives chief accidentally blows himself up
- Palestinian rocket commander ‘accidentally’ blows himself up
- Hamas terrorist killed when attack tunnel collapses on him
- Gaza: Two PFLP terrorists killed when rocket they were firing exploded prematurely
- Hamas Bomb Expert Blows Himself Up
- Hamas Commander killed at Gaza border when ‘hand grenade’ exploded prematurely
- Hamas member killed in “accidental explosion during preparation and training”
- Hamas tunnel engineer “working on a tunnel underneath his home when it collapsed and killed him”
- Reports: “Work Accident” blows up home of senior terrorist in southern Gaza
- Gaza: Four Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorists Accidentally Blow Themselves Up
- Explosives Stored In Gaza Terrorist’s Apartment Accidentally Detonate, Destroying Building and Injuring Dozens
- Report: Misfired Hamas test rocket hits Palestininan fishing boat, killing three
- Iranian Man Accidentally Sets Himself On Fire While Burning Israeli Flag
- Two Hamas Gaza Terrorists Blow Themselves Up Dismantling Unexploded Israeli Ordnance
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.