“The martyr ‘Issa Ahmed Saad Ghali’ (38 years old) was martyred this evening, Sunday, 2 Ramadan 1443 AH, corresponding to: April 3, 2022 AD, after being shot by mistake,”
So-called Palestinian Work Accidents are when a terrorist is killed or seriously injured through his or his group’s error while preparing to attack Israel.
We have another example. Palestinian Islamic Jihad in Gaza is mourning the loss of Issa Ahmed Saad Ghali, who was “shot by mistake.”
Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine, mourned one of its loyal knights in the Khan Yunis Brigade, who was martyred after being shot by mistake.
In its military statement, Al-Quds Brigades said: The martyr “Issa Ahmed Saad Ghali” (38 years old) was martyred this evening, Sunday, 2 Ramadan 1443 AH, corresponding to: April 3, 2022 AD, after being shot by mistake, to go to his Lord after a journey A life that has been sacrificed in its entirety for the sake of God as a jihad and in defense of our people in the face of the criminal Zionist occupation.
She added: “We in Saraya al-Quds count our martyr as one of the distinguished Mujahideen who prayed and toured in resistance and giving and had the imprint and impact on the project of resistance and liberation.”
She prayed to the Almighty, the Majestic, the Majestic, to bless the Mujahid Ghali with the vastness of his mercy and dwell in his vast gardens, accompanied by the prophets, the truthful ones, the martyrs, and the good of those are companions, and to inspire his family and relatives patience and solace.
And Al-Quds Brigades, the martyr and all the martyrs, pledged to maintain the secretariat of arms and the line of jihad and resistance until the freedom of all of Palestine
The website also has the Military Statement issued by Al-Quds Brigades (translation via Google Translate):
Saraya Al-Quds mourns its martyr, the Mujahid, “Issa Ahmed Ghali”, one of its knights in the Khan Yunis Brigade
With all the verses of faith in God’s decree and predestination, Saraya al-Quds mourns to the sons of our Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nation, striving as a hero from among its faithful knights:
Martyr: Issa Ahmed Saad Ghali (Abu Ahmed)
(38 years old), one of the Mujahideen of Saraya al-Quds in the Khan Yunis Brigade
Residents of Al-Amal neighborhood
And who was martyred this evening, Sunday, 2 Ramadan 1443 AH, corresponding to: April 3, 2022 AD, after being shot by mistake, to go to his Lord after a life journey that was entirely mocked for the sake of God in jihad and defense of our people in the face of the criminal Zionist occupation.
We in Saraya al-Quds count our martyr as one of the distinguished Mujahideen who prayed and toured in resistance and giving and had the imprint and impact on the project of resistance and liberation, and we ask God Almighty to accept him among the martyrs, and to dwell in his vast gardens, and to inspire his relatives patience and solace, and we pledge to him and all the martyrs that we will maintain The secretariat of arms and the line of jihad and resistance until the freedom of all of Palestine.
And unto God and to Him we shall return
Saraya al-Quds is the military wing of the Islamic Jihad movement in Palestine
Sunday 2 Ramadan 1443 AH, corresponding to: 3 April 2022 AD
Issa joins many compatriots we have written about who have died or been injured in Palestinian “Work Accidents”:
- Senior Hamas terrorist Imad al-Alami *accidentally* shoots himself in the head
- Hamas explosives chief accidentally blows himself up
- Palestinian rocket commander ‘accidentally’ blows himself up
- Hamas terrorist killed when attack tunnel collapses on him
- Gaza: Two PFLP terrorists killed when rocket they were firing exploded prematurely
- Hamas Bomb Expert Blows Himself Up
- Hamas Commander killed at Gaza border when ‘hand grenade’ exploded prematurely
- Hamas member killed in “accidental explosion during preparation and training”
- Hamas tunnel engineer “working on a tunnel underneath his home when it collapsed and killed him”
- Reports: “Work Accident” blows up home of senior terrorist in southern Gaza
- Gaza: Four Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorists Accidentally Blow Themselves Up
- Explosives Stored In Gaza Terrorist’s Apartment Accidentally Detonate, Destroying Building and Injuring Dozens
- Report: Misfired Hamas test rocket hits Palestininan fishing boat, killing three
- Iranian Man Accidentally Sets Himself On Fire While Burning Israeli Flag
- Two Hamas Gaza Terrorists Blow Themselves Up Dismantling Unexploded Israeli Ordnance
- VIDEO: Palestinian Terrorist Accidentally Ignites Himself While Throwing Molotov Cocktail
- Hamas Terrorist Dies In Gaza Attack Tunnel Collapse
- Gaza: Hamas Terrorist Dies in Attack Tunnel Collapse
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.