All the news you may have missed.
Kamala Harris finally went to the border this week. Naturally, her visit was short and completely staged.
- Psaki Confirms Harris Will Visit U.S.-Mexico Border on Friday
- Harris in El Paso, But Won’t Visit the Actual Border or Tent City in Nearby Fort Bliss
Saying the quiet part out loud.
Of course they are…
This is all about politics.
He doesn’t even know where he is.
This is good news.
Trust in media is down? How can this be?
Compare and contrast.
- Sparks Fly During MSNBC Joy Reid’s ‘Interview’ of Critical Race Theory Opponent Chris Rufo
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid Sees Ratings Tank Post-Trump
So is this over now?
This guy is something else.
CRT is not popular.
- “61% do not believe students should be taught that America is structurally racist and is dominated by white supremacy”
- Joint Statement Against Critical Race Training – Legal Insurrection Foundation Joins Coalition of 24 Other Organizations
- Sen. Josh Hawley Calls Critical Race Theory ‘State Sanctioned Racism’
This person should not be confirmed.
Good for them!
Off we go, into the wild blue yonder…
The truth is out there.
- BDS More Extreme Than Hamas – Denounces Hamas Chief for Meeting Moroccan PM Over Normalization with Israel
- Palestinian Authority Rejects Israeli Offer of 1.4 Million COVID Vaccines
- Biden Admin Renews Push For Nuclear Deal With Iran After Mass Executioner Raisi’s Presidential Win
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.