Impeachable Offenses Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
According to the standards of the left, shouldn’t Biden be impeached for this?
Isn’t this also worthy of impeachment?
- Mayorkas Told Claims of Haitians Whipped at Border Were Untrue Hours Before Calling the Pictures ‘Horrifying’
Everything is tightening in the midterms.
- Republican Allan Fung Increases Lead in Rhode Island Congressional Race
- GOP Sen. Ron Johnson Expands Lead Over Democrat Challenger Mandela Barnes in Wisconsin
- Refusal to Debate Republican Kari Lake is Hurting Dem Katie Hobbs in Arizona Governor Race
Compare the media treatment.
- NY Magazine Tries to Rescue John Fetterman’s Faltering Campaign With Cringeworthy Puff Piece
- The Democrat/Media Smear Machine Comes for Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate Race
When someone in the media is honest, she gets attacked.
- Journalists Attack NBC Reporter After She Admitted John Fetterman had a ‘Hard Time’ With ‘Small Talk’ Without Aid of Closed Captioning
What is Mitt Romney’s problem?
Good for her!
- Tulsi Gabbard Officially Leaves the Democratic Party, Which Works to ‘Undermine Our God-Given Freedoms’
Great job, Brandon.
Of course he does.
These people are so annoying.
Destroying great works of art to save the planet.
Is there something we should know?
- Nury Martinez Resigns From Los Angeles City Council After New Audio Reveals Her Using Vulgar Language Towards Jews, Armenians
No arrests yet?
- ‘Kill All Christian Nationalists’: Vandals Trash Michigan Catholic Church With Pro-Abortion Graffiti
The feds are too busy going after the real enemy.
- Feds Now Investigating DeSantis Over Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard
- An 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor Among Those DOJ Charged for Protesting Abortion Clinic
These people are useless.
- Jan 6 Committee Finale: Handing Anti-MAGA Football To DOJ For Prosecutions After Dems Lose the House
- Israel Approves Biden-Sponsored Maritime Deal With Lebanon; Netanyahu Slams Agreement as “Historic Surrender” to Hezbollah
- Iran’s Anti-Regime Protests Hit Oil Sector as Workers Join Demonstrations
- “Palestinian Doctor” Killed During IDF Raid Linked to Terrorist Group
Give what you can!
And now for something completely different.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
It’s a lot less impeachable if Kamala is VP, and might not be impeachable anyway. Reelection allows Biden to do more for the good of the country, so in balance it’s a plus.
Getting him on payoffs would be okay. It’s hard to find a way that’s a plus.
In 2024 Biden will be a million years old and have a poor track record, including an extremely (ahem) doubtful election to his first term where the military and police state tactics have been employed now for years to quench the dissent.
Kamala doesn’t quite have that baggage, and Obama would really love to have her in office, but she only has a chance to win if she’s incumbent.
I’d say don’t impeach Biden, just beat him in 2024. Or let the Dems thrash around figuring how to keep him from the nomination.
2. Abandoning US citizens in Afghanistan and then lying about it.
3. Failing to enforce immigration law.
4. Forgiving college loans without Congressional approval.
5. Undoubtedly collecting 10% from Hunter’s grift. (A little digging would almost certainly prove a career of graft. Let’s see the Suspicious Activity Reports-SARs.)
6. Knowing unconstitutional mandate for workers at private companies under the guise of OSHA regulation.
If he’s clipped for this, he can share a cell with John Kerry.