A Moving and Heartfelt Thank You Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 08:00am 1 Comment
The testimony in these messages is so genuine. These people are truly thankful and it’s so great.
- Gibson’s Bakery Thanks Legal Insurrection And Its Readers
- An Evening With Lorna Gibson and Gibson’s Bakery Trial Attorneys (Online Event, 9/15/2022 7:30 p.m. Eastern, Registration Required)
This was the big news story of the week, of course.
- Ron DeSantis Sends Illegal Immigrants on Two Planes to Swanky Martha’s Vineyard
- Martha’s Vineyard Kicks Out the 50 Illegal Immigrants Flown From Florida
The left did not handle it well.
- Progressives Angry About DeSantis Sending Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard are Suddenly Experts on Jesus and Religion
- The Martha’s Vineyard Story Made the Left Look Bad, and the Hits Keep on Coming
- Liz Warren Hardest Hit as Migrants Thank Ron DeSantis for Sending Them to Martha’s Vineyard
Abbott did it too.
There’s a pattern here.
- Sanctuary City DC Declares State Of Emergency Over “Flood” Of Illegal Migrants Bused From Border States
- ‘Welcome to Our World’: Border Sheriffs Unload on Mayors for Complaining About Illegal Immigrants
A lot of Senate races are starting to take shape.
- Democrats Defend John Fetterman’s Biden-Style No-Show Campaign for Senate in PA
- Republican Adam Laxalt Quietly Inching Towards Winning Nevada Senate Race
- Republican J.D. Vance Now Leading Democrat Tim Ryan in Ohio U.S. Senate Race
This could be big.
There was some big media news this week.
- Another CNN Move: Don Lemon Loses Primetime Show, Moved to New Morning Program
- Ex-CNN Host Brian Stelter Joins Harvard to Discuss ‘Threats to Democracy’
How is this even possible?
- Election Interference: DOJ/FBI Carpet-Bombed Subpoenas An Attempt To Freeze Political Opposition In Runup To Midterms
Is he trying to lose?
These two belong together.
- Rep. Hank Johnson Likens Parents Protesting Woke School Board Meetings to Capitol Hill Rioters
- Sen. Mazie Hirono: This is ‘Literally a Call to Arms’ to Fight the Pro-Life Movement
- Sweden’s Socialist Prime Minister Resigns, Paves Way For Sweden Democrats-Led Right-Wing Coalition
- Israeli Defense Minister: Iran Turning Syrian Military Sites Into Missile Factories For Terrorist Groups
- Ukraine Counter-Offensive: Kyiv Claims Major Gains; Russia Admits Retreat in East
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Has Gibson’s actually received the money?