So, this actually happened this week.
Then we learned this.
- Biden Tests Positive for COVID-19, has Mild Symptoms
- Jean-Pierre Doesn’t Think it Matters Where Biden Got Infected With COVID
He is just not effective.
It’s time to start bringing this up.
Jill is talking like it’s already over.
Democrats are suddenly concerned about the border crisis.
- Democrat D.C. Mayor Bowser Complains About TX and AZ Sending Illegal Immigrants to Her City
- NYC Mayor Adams Wants Feds to Help Pay for Overflow of Illegal Immigrants in the City
The far left has resorted to the theater of protest.
- AOC Fakes Wearing Handcuffs as Police Escort Her Away From SCOTUS
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Neighbors Fed Up With Annoying Left Wing Protesters
- Suspect in Attack on GOP NY Gubernatorial Candidate Rep. Lee Zeldin Released on His Own Recognizance
- Self-Defense Cat Keychain Used in Attack on GOP NY Gubernatorial Candidate Rep. Lee Zeldin
This is not equal justice under the law.
Gavin Newsom is already auditioning for Democrats in 2024.
- After Focusing on Florida, CA Gov. Newsom Doesn’t ‘Know Enough’ About LA County DA’s Poor Job Performance to Comment
- After Attacking Florida, Gavin Newsom Now Setting His Sights on Texas
Maybe he should focus on his own state.
- This is Our Shocked Face: California Fentanyl Suspects Don’t Show Up For Court After Release On Own Recognizance
You don’t say…
The January 6th show trials continue.
More signs of the red wave.
- Cook Report Moves Georgia Governor Race to ‘Lean Republican’
- Dems Boosted Trump-Backed Republican Doug Mastriano for PA Governor and Now He Could Win
- Liz Cheney Trailing Harriet Hageman By 22 Points In Poll of Wyoming House Primary
Democrats sure are comfortable with racism against conservative minorities.
- NGO Monitor Releases Database Exposing The Use of Palestinian Children by Terrorist Organizations
- Japanese Defense Report: Russian Offensive In Ukraine Will Embolden China To Invade Taiwan
- WHO Declares Monkeypox a Global Health Emergency
This is just hilarious.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.