Hate Crime Hoax: Black Woman Accused Of Posing As KKK Member, Charged With Sending Terroristic Threats
“The notes threatened to burn their houses down and kill them and said that they didn’t belong in the neighborhood”
Apparently there isn’t enough actual racism in America, so a long line of black and other minority persons decided to perpetuate and/or invent racist acts themselves.
The incidents range from the truly bizarre and outlandish Jussie Smollett fake mugging (by the infamous inner-city Chicago MAGA coalition) to some random black man spraying racist graffiti . . . on his own BMW.
The latest is an elaborate, strange, and sadistic fake hate hoax allegedly perpetrated by a 30-year-old black woman, Terresha Lucas, who is charged with sending terroristic threats to several black people in Douglasville, GA, an Atlanta suburb.
Apparently, she posed as a member of the KKK and, over the course of 11 months, sent notes threatening to burn down the homes of and to kill entire black families.
For 11 months, black families in an Atlanta suburb were terrorized w/letters from someone saying they're a white KKK member who will burn the houses & kill them. Following an extensive investigation, police charged Terresha Lucas, a black woman. #HateHoax https://t.co/eCpOLefnoJ
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) October 1, 2021
Evil. I can’t even imagine what these poor families went through, particularly with the left constantly insisting there’s rampant “white rage” and racism in every nook and cranny across America.
A Black woman is accused of posing as a White Ku Klux Klan member and sending racially charged notes to the homes of families in an Atlanta suburb, according to local reports.
Terresha Lucas, 30, was arrested Wednesday and charged with eight counts of terroristic threats and acts. She made her first court appearance Thursday morning and was denied bond, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News.
. . . . Douglasville families told WGCL-TV they had received handwritten notes from a “man” claiming he was from the KKK and threatening to kill their families.
“The letter is using the N-word, talking about the KKK, hanging people, killing kids, killing whole families and setting houses on fire,” one father told the station.
. . . . Families began receiving the letters as early as last December, Atlanta’s FOX 5 reported.
“The notes threatened to burn their houses down and kill them and said that they didn’t belong in the neighborhood,” Detective Nathan Shumaker told the station.
After a months-long investigation, Shumaker and another detective, Andre Futch, connected evidence to Lucas.
Apparently, Lucas did not mail the letters, but instead hand-delivered them to her neighbors’ mailboxes. If true, why did it take so long to catch her? Set up a game cam or set up police (or FBI) surveillance and that’s the end of that.
And if it’s not true, the fedbois will be descending on this alleged domestic terrorist with charges of using U.S. Mail to send terroristic threats. Heh, just kidding. Even if she did mail them, we all know that wouldn’t happen . . . unless she really was a white guy with a scary red beard.
The Douglasville Police Department (DPD) said in a statement 30-year-old Terresha Lucas was charged with eight counts of making terroristic threats. Lucas, who allegedly described herself in the letters as a white male with a long red beard from outside of the community, began leaving racist messages in her neighbors’ mailboxes in December, according to the department.
“The notes threatened to burn their houses down and kill them and said that they didn’t belong in the neighborhood,” DPD detective Nathan Shumaker said in the statement.
. . . . Additional notes were discovered on Feb. 17, Feb. 22, March 1 and March 3. The final note was delivered Sept. 6 after six months without threatening messages. Yet Shumaker said there were likely more messages than police uncovered.
Before September, authorities said they had little evidence to pursue other than consistent wording and handwriting. But the evidence gathered on Sept. 6 linked the letters to Lucas and police were able to obtain a search warrant. Detectives found additional evidence during the search tying Lucas to the letters.
This is a particularly evil example of it, but #FakeHate happens. A lot.
Here are just a few of the race hoaxes we’ve covered here at LI:
- SUNY Albany Latest Campus to Fall for Fake Hate Hoax
- Restaurant Says Texas Waiter Faked Racist Note on Receipt
- Hate Crime Hoaxes: Air Force Academy and Kansas State University Edition
- U. Michigan Student Admits Slashing Her Own Face in Hate Crime Hoax
- Authorities Determine Wisconsin Hate Crime Never Occurred
- U. Iowa Hate Crime Hoaxster won’t be criminally charged
- Police Say Hate Crime Incident at Wayne State University is Likely Hoax
- College Student Faces Criminal Charges for Allegedly Faking Hate Crimes Against Herself
- Supposed Hate Crime at University of Maryland Just Another Hoax
- School Superintendent Says Racist and Threatening Messages Sent to Students of Color Was a Hoax
- Black Student Found Responsible for Anti-Black Racist Graffiti at Albion College in Michigan
- Texas A&M Police Say Student Left Racist Messages on His Own Car
- Vandal Behind Anti-Black Racist Graffiti at Salisbury University is Black
- Racist Posters on UW-Madison Campus Revealed to be Part of a ‘Protest’
- Hoaxed: Goucher College Black Student Arrested for Racist Graffiti
- Another Hoax: Racist Notes Found at Drake University Were Written by the ‘Victim’
- Racist Note Posted at Kansas State U. Turns Out to be a Hoax
- Racist Graffiti at Eastern Michigan U. Was Hoax by Former Black Student
- The Great St. Olaf College Racism Hoax of 2017
- Psychoanalyzing The Great Oberlin College Racism Hoax of 2013
- Racist dorm door writing was hoax, Grand Valley State U police say
That’s not even counting the ridiculous lunacy that too frequently occurs. For example, crazy woke people joining with the FBI and Democrat media to freakout over door-pulls at NASCAR or when the left rushes to judgment about shootings or about kids being mobbed by leftist radicals.
If there’s so little actual racism and hate crime that it has to be manufactured by “the oppressed,” shouldn’t that be a big red flag? The radical left’s sadistic embrace of their divisive, dangerous, and dehumanizing identity politics and their soul-destroying Critical Race Training is literally tearing America apart. These are not good people. They are happy to create, stoke, and nurture hate, fear, and anxiety in their voting blocs, to literally terrorize their own voters, for power. It’s shameful. And, yes, evil.
[Featured image via YouTube]DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.