All the news you may have missed.
Democratic leaders are trying very hard to appear excited about Biden’s candidacy.
- Obama ‘Proud to Endorse’ Biden for President After Months of Silence
- Progressives Criticize Warren for Endorsing Biden Since ‘Corporate America,’ ‘Billionaires’ Back Him
- Sanders Endorses Biden: ‘We Have to Make Trump a One-Term President’
They see an opportunity for power.
- Stacey Abrams Campaigning to be Biden’s Running Mate
- Elizabeth Warren would say “Yes” if asked to be Biden’s VP running mate
I bet he is.
The media is trying to help too.
- NY Times deletes sentence about Joe Biden’s “hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable”
- NY Times deleted Biden’s “hugs, kisses and touching” from story because Biden “campaign thought that the phrasing was awkward”
This is reality.
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth falsely claims Trump “could have saved lives by sending more ventilators, but he didn’t”
- Dem Sen. Chris Murphy blames Trump, Not China or WHO, for coronavirus crisis
This is why Democrats must not regain power.
- Virginia is gone, Gov. Ralph Northam of ‘blackface’ and ‘Klan robes’ infamy signs far-left agenda into law
- Paycheck Protection Program out of money as Nancy Pelosi still demands additional unrelated spending
- Pelosi Continues To Block Clean Expansion of Paycheck Protection Program, Brags On Late Night TV About Her Ice Cream Cache
- Crenshaw to WaPo Trump Hater: ‘Let’s Try Reporting Some Facts With the Correct Context’ On Coronavirus Response
Check it out!
- The world begins to “social distance” itself from China in the wake of the pandemic
- Gaza-based Amnesty Int’l Consultant Accused of Turning In Other Gazans For Video Chat With Israelis
- Prestigious British science journal apologizes for “associating the virus with Wuhan and with China”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.