All the news you may have missed
Democrats spent three days in seemingly endless repetition as they tried to make something out of their impeachment circus articles in their ongoing vendetta against Trump for winning in 2016.
- LIVE: Senate Takes Up Resolution Setting Rules for Impeachment Trial
- LIVE: House Managers Formally Make Case to Remove Trump at Impeachment Trial
- LIVE: House Managers Enter Day Two of Opening Statements
- LIVE: House Managers Wrap Up Impeachment Opening Arguments
Democrat leadership, activists, and pundits just don’t get why America has tuned out the Democrat’s partisan impeachment show.
- MSNBC Hosts Furious That Senators Not as Committed to Impeachment as They Are
- TDS Fatigue Continues: Impeachment Ratings Not Strong, Dropping Each Day
Of course ratings may pick up now that President Trump’s defense is taking the floor.
- Trump’s Legal Team Describes Impeachment as a ‘Dangerous Perversion of the Constitution’
- LIVE: Trump Defense in Senate Impeachment Trial Starts
- VIDEO: Trump trial team exposed Adam Schiff’s lies and manipulation behind impeachment
If there is an uptick in interest in the impeachment sham, Democrat pols and their media cohorts will almost certainly misread it. After all, consider:
- Virginia Pro-2nd Amendment Protest Was Peaceful, Despite Hysterical Predictions by Democrats and Media
- Gallup Poll Shows 51% Against Removing Trump While 44% Approve of Him
- Dem Senator: Idea That Democrats Have Been After Trump Since Day One is a ‘Conspiracy Theory’
- David Axelrod: Dem Focus Group “Chilling” Because Impeachment Not Mentioned For First 80 Mins
From his keyboard to GOP Senators’ eyes.
- If Senate Republicans take the hard vote now on impeachment witnesses, they will not regret it in November
- Investigating Biden influence peddling didn’t become illegitimate just because Joe ran for president
President Trump is the first sitting president to attend the annual March for Life event.
Elizabeth Warren’s campaign seems to be in free fall. You can almost smell the desperation.
- Elizabeth Warren: I Will Launch Investigations Into the Trump Administration on Day One if Elected
- Elizabeth Warren Pledges to Fill Half Her Cabinet With “Women and Nonbinary People”
- Warren Vows to Release Trump Impeachment Documents on “Day One as President”
- Iowa Dad to Elizabeth Warren: “those of us who did the right thing get screwed” under your student debt foregiveness plan
- Elizabeth Warren: “How could the American people want someone who lies to them?”
Examining Bernie’s values.
- Bernie Sanders endorses individuals with both hardcore pro-totalitarian and anti-law enforcement sentiments
CNN’s gotta CNN.
- CNN Hires CNBC’s John Harwood, Who Was Caught Colluding With the Hillary 2016 Campaign
- CNN Political Analyst Makes Up Fake Quotes from Republican Senators
Meanwhile, billionaire busybody George Soros has been a busy bee.
- George Soros’ Efforts to Decimate Criminal Justice System Bearing Fruit
- George Soros Pledges Billion Dollars to University Network Fund to Fight ‘Would-be-Dictators’
- Legal Insurrection Reader Reception — Los Angeles, February 9
- ‘Jewish Voice for Peace’ student activist distorts Anne Frank’s death to use against Trump and Israel
- Norway Government Collapses Over ISIS Bride Repatriation
- UK Parliament Passes EU Withdrawal Bill, Paving Way for Brexit on January 31
- Beijing Cancels Major Chinese New Year Celebrations in Bid to Prevent Coronavirus Epidemic
- U.S. Sanctions China-Linked Oil Network Doing Business with Iran’s Quds Terror Outfit
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.