All the news you may have missed.
At this point, it’s hard to see how Joe Biden recovers from his current slump before the midterms, if at all.
- Biden Reportedly ‘Rattled’ by His Poll Numbers and Angry at Staff for Walking Back His Remarks
- Frustrated Black Staffers Deserting Biden White House in a Move Dubbed ‘Blaxit’
He doesn’t have the political capital for this.
This is awful for parents and for Biden.
- Out-of-Stock Rates Surge to 70% for Baby Formula
- Biden had No Idea About the Severity of Baby Formula Recall Until Months After It Happened
Can California be saved?
- CA Gov. Candidate Lashes Out at San Francisco Mayor’s Plan to Only Tackle Transgender Homelessness
- Organized Theft Rings Continue Targeting Rich California Neighborhoods
- California Task Force Releases Divisive and Disgraceful Reparations Report
This is finally over?
Nothing to see here.
- Ukraine: UN Demands Exports From Russia to Deflate Food Crisis, EU Approves Embargo on Russian Oil,
- Ukraine: Russia Pushes Deeper Into Severodonetsk, Biden Announces $700 Million in Military Aid
- Ukraine: Biden Sending Advanced Rockets to Kyiv, Russia Controls Most of Eastern Severodonetsk
Other world news.
- Iran: IRGC Operative and Rocket Scientist Die Under Suspicious Circumstances Days After IRGC-Quds Terror Mastermind Gunned Down in Tehran
- Chinese Military Planning to Target Elon Musk’s Starlink Satellites
- North Korea to Chair…United Nation’s Conference on Disarmament
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.