All the news you may have missed.
So it turns out the New York Post was right. Where do they go for their apology?
- Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’
- No Apologies, No Remorse From 51 Intel Officials Who Spread Disinformation To Blunt Hunter Biden Laptop Revelations
In other NY Times related news…
Biden is beyond parody.
- Biden: “I may be Irish, but I’m not stupid”
- Half of Americans Don’t Believe Biden Will Seek a Second Term, Wall Street Journal Survey Finds
It looks like he would do anything to make this deal.
- Iran Deal: Russia Says Biden Admin Gave “Guarantees” Allowing Moscow to Trade With Tehran Despite Ukraine Sanctions
Kamala is even worse.
- White House Alters Official Kamala Harris Speech Transcript After Embarrassing Ukraine/NATO Flub
- Yet Another Kamala Harris Communications Team Staffer is Leaving
No one is buying this spin.
- Former Obama Adviser David Axelrod: “People Don’t Believe” Biden’s Talking Point About Putin and Inflation
- Washington State House Democrat Says It’s ‘Un-American’ to Blame Biden for Gas Crisis
When these people desert Biden…
What could go wrong?
More people than you’d think.
Vets deserve our respect.
- Veterans Group Alleges Retaliation For Opposing Flying BLM Flag Over Barrington (RI) Veterans Memorial
New York is still a mess.
- Famous Broadway Singing Coach Dies After Being Shoved to the Ground in Manhattan
- NYFD Canceled Inspection of the Bronx Building Where 17 Died Because of COVID Reassignment
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Punching Elderly Asian Woman 125 Times, Stomping on Her Head
- Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Invokes 9/11, Pearl Harbor While Pleading for More Help From Congress(UPDATES)
- Ukraine: State Dept. Confirms Death of American Citizen, CIA Trained Ukrainians in 2014
- Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed in Ukraine Outside of Kyiv
What’s up with this?
Other world news.
- Report: UK Paid Iran $530m in Ransom for the Release of Charity Worker Zaghari-Ratcliffe
- Reports: Biden Admin Considers Removing Iran’s Revolutionary Guards From Terrorism List To Get Nuke Deal
- Russia Offers India ‘Discounted’ Oil In Bid To Shore Up Sanctions-Hit Economy
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.