The only thing worse than the horrific events in Afghanistan this week was Joe Biden’s response.
- Joe Biden has allowed our enemies to rejoice over us
- Biden Blames Trump, But Admits Trump’s Taliban Deal Resulted in No Americans Deaths
- Biden Smirks, Makes Snide Remarks When Asked About Afghanistan as White House Cuts Audio Feed
And he doesn’t even seem to be in charge.
- Biden Says Quiet Part Out Loud: “The First Person I was Instructed to Call On…”
- Poll Finds Most Voters Believe Biden Not All There, Aides Doing His Job for Him
Sad but true.
Civilians are trapped.
- What Will Become Of California Students and Parents Stranded in Afghanistan Now That Terrorists Attacking?
- Rep. Issa Rescues Two More California Families in Afghanistan
No one will take responsibility.
- Diplomat Blames the Victims: State Dept. Warned Americans to Leave Afghanistan Every Three Weeks Since April
The only people being held accountable are the people with no political power.
This is what the left is angry about this week.
- Supreme Court halts CDC’s eviction moratorium
- ‘Group of Right Wing Extremists’: Leftists Trash SCOTUS for Halting Eviction Moratorium
Larry Elder needs to happen.
- California Political Earthquake: Former Democratic State Senate Leader Endorses GOP Recall Candidate Larry Elder
- They Fear Him Part 2: California Investigating Larry Elder’s Financial Disclosure
Nothing to see here.
An upside down world.
This guy is actually leading in polls.
- Virginia Democrat Governor Candidate McAuliffe Wants to “Make Life Difficult” for the Unvaccinated
- VA Republicans Sue to Remove Terry McAuliffe From Governor Ballot Over Failure to Sign Candidacy Declaration
- China Promises to Retaliate Against Any Nation Blaming COVID19 on Wuhan Laboratory
- Afghanistan: India Fears Resurgence of Islamic Terrorism as Taliban Consolidate Power
- COVID Lockdown Insanity – Australian Rescue Dogs Shot To Prevent Volunteers From Traveling To Get Them
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.