Defying the Democrats Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Some Republicans really brought their ‘A-game’ to the fight this week.
- Nunes’ Opening Statement: Media are ‘Puppets for the Democratic Party’
- Elise Stefanik skewers Dems impeachment case with classic cross-examination techniques
The narrative is shifting, and not in the left’s favor.
- New Poll Shows More People Oppose Impeachment, Especially Among Independents
- Attempted Theft In Progress
Democrats had their lowest rated debate.
Elizabeth Warren is stumbling.
- Elizabeth Warren’s Poll Numbers Decline After Medicare for All Details Released
- Iowa Poll: Elizabeth Warren drops after Medicare-for-All plan, Buttigieg jumps to big lead
- CNN’s Cuomo Embarrasses Himself on Live TV Trying to Prove Trump Wrong About Phones
- ‘Nonpartisan Uno’ Cards Now Available for Easily Triggered People
- Elizabeth Banks Blames Sexism for the Failure of Her Charlie’s Angels Reboot
What a shame.
- Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100
- UK: Boris Johnson Extends Poll Lead Ahead of General Election
- Russia reportedly tried to cover-up explosion of Skyfall nuclear superweapon
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I was kinda disappointed that no Republican asked for The Washington Post article giving Schiff 3 out of 4 Pinocchios for lying about whistle blower anonymity be included in the record.