All the news you may have missed.
In the past week, we have witnessed one of the biggest disasters of American foreign policy in decades.
- The Biden Stain
- Biden Blames Everyone but Himself for Afghanistan Withdrawal Fiasco
- Biden Threatens Nursing Homes, GOP Governors Over COVID and Avoids Afghanistan Questions
And it keeps getting worse.
In your wildest dreams, did you ever think Biden would mess things up this badly?
- Afghans Cling to U.S. Jets, At Least Seven Die Trying to Flee the Taliban
- Afghanistan: U.S. Embassy Evacuates, American Citizens Left Behind, Told To “Shelter in Place”
- Thousands of Top al-Qaeda, ISIS Terrorists Freed As Taliban Takes Afghanistan
Not dealing in reality.
They can’t even get the story straight.
- Pentagon Contradicts Biden: al-Qaeda has a ‘Presence’ in Afghanistan
- Scenes From Kabul Airport Contradict Biden’s Comments That We Secured It and Made ‘Significant Progress’
- Afghanistan: Biden Denies International Criticism, Thinks Airport is Secure and Safe
This will not end well.
- Report: Taliban Confiscating Afghan-Americans’ U.S. Passports
- U.S. Embassy In Kabul Tells Americans Not To Come To Airport After ISIS Threats
Even Biden’s allies know how bad this is.
- Obama Guru David Axelrod on Biden Afghan Exit: “This Has Been a Disaster”
- Even Biden Allies Having Trouble Defending His Afghan Withdrawal Fiasco
This is correct.
Maybe this is part of our problem.
Conveniently out of the picture.
The Taliban now has more access to social media than Trump.
- Twitter Offers Word Salad to Explain Why It Won’t Ban Taliban Spokesman
- Taliban Calls Out Facebook’s Censoring and Lack of Free Speech
The left is terrified of Larry Elder.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom’s Fear of Larry Elder Proves Elder Could Win
- CA Gov. Newsom’s Panicky New Ad Says Recall Outcome Is ‘Matter of Life and Death’
- Latest COVID Death: New Zealand’s “Lord of the Rings” Empire
- China’s Chaotic, Histrionic Response to WHO’s Coronavirus Origins Probe
- Germany Calls Biden’s Afghanistan Pull-Out the “Biggest Debacle” for NATO
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.