Crime and Punishment Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Justice in America has been politicized. For Democrats and the media, Trump supporters who were at the Capitol are public enemy number one.
- Court Sends A Message: Paul Allard Hodgkins Sentenced To 8 Months In Prison For Entering Capitol On January 6, 2021
- Former DEA Agent Charged With Crimes for Attending January 6th Capitol Protest
- DOJ Letting Blue States Skate for Nursing Home COVID Deaths
- Prosecutor Who Went After the McCloskeys Pulls No-Show for Murder Trial Forcing Judge to Free Killer
- Campaign Filings Show Rep. Cori Bush Continues to Be a Defund the Police Hypocrite
This doesn’t fit the narrative.
These two are on home confinement.
Democrats can’t move on.
More votes than Obama.
Democrats are in worse shape than the media would have you believe.
- Democrats Running in Rural America Trying to Hide Their Party Identification
- Democrats Are Now the Party of Wealthy, Woke Elitists
- Larry Elder wins lawsuit, Judge Orders him placed on Recall Ballot
- Warning Bells Sound for Gov. Gavin Newsom in Latest California Recall Poll
Ratings for the Olympics are way down. Any wonder why?
- U.S. Prosecutors Drop Chinese Researcher’s Visa Fraud Case on Eve of Trial
- Merkel Wins Biden’s Approval For Putin’s Nordstream 2 Gas Pipeline
- China Rejects Proposed WHO Probe Into COVID-19 Origins
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
vas far a yid batseykhnt zeyer zun Merrrick?