Four More Years Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 08:00am 1 Comment
The Republican National Convention, culminating in Trump’s speech, was a resounding success, especially when compared to the Democratic National Convention.
- Republican National Convention Destroyed Biden’s Basement Campaign
- Trump Campaign Raises $76 Million During Week of Republican National Convention
The RNC had so many amazing moments.
- Ann Dorn, Widow of Retired Police Chief Killed by Mob, Endorses Trump in Moving Segment at RNC
- Jack Brewer: Biden and Harris “have collectively been responsible for locking up countless Black men for nonviolent crimes”
- Nick Sandmann at RNC: “I would not be cancelled… and I won a personal victory”
The far left is acting like people who know they’re losing.
- Sen. Rand Paul and others attacked by DC mobs after leaving Trump speech
- DC Mob Trots Out Trump Effigy on Guillotine
- #WalkAway Founder Harassed by BLM Activists: “I haven’t endured an anti-gay attack like this in probably 10 years”
All they do is destroy.
- Wisconsin Pizzeria after BLM rioters smash windows: “Are they trying to get Trump reelected?”
- Report: Seattle Rioters Tried to Burn Police Officers Alive By Sealing Precinct Door Shut
- Kenosha, WI Under Siege By Antifa/BLM Rioters
Joe Biden didn’t say a word until the polls went bad.
- Don Lemon: “The Rioting Has Got to Stop… It’s Showing Up in the Polls”
- Joe Biden Finally Addresses Riots and Violence One Day After CNN Warns of Bad Polling
And he is still barely coherent.
CNN is beyond parody.
- CNN describes Kenosha riots as “Fiery but peaceful protests” as reporter stands in front of building engulfed in flames
Remember when the media said this was a right wing conspiracy?
- Antisemitic BDS Movement Making Inroads in Germany, New Report Reveals
- UK Prime Minister Johnson Urges Parents to Send Kids Back to School
- Gaza: Four Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorists Accidentally Blow Themselves Up
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.