All the news you may have missed.
Democrats pushed for Mueller to testify and it backfired gloriously.
- Mueller Tells Congress He Participated in ‘Very Few’ Interviews
- Mueller: Investigation was “not at any time curtailed, stopped, or hindered”
- Mueller Defends Investigation to Judiciary Committee, Doesn’t Provide New Answers
Trump took a much deserved victory lap.
And got some other things done, too.
- Deregulation Nation: Trump Admin Killing 13 Regulations For Each New One
- Trump Announces ‘Safe Third Country’ Agreement With Guatemala to Limit Asylum Claims
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in favor of wall funding
Bernie Sanders had another awful week.
- Bernie’s Presidential Campaign Hit With Federal Labor Complaint
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Accused of Retaliating Against Staffers for Union Activities
So did Warren.
- WaPo confirms: As lawyer, Elizabeth Warren worked to limit Dow Chemical’s liability to breast implant victims
- Elizabeth Warren’s erroneous claim to have tried to help women with breast implant claims when she represented Dow Chemical
- Elizabeth Warren campaign criticized for running a “Great Scam” to lure applicants into unpaid fellowships
And the Squad.
- Video Resurfaces of Tlaib Screaming, Interrupting Trump at a 2016 Speech
- Trump Intensifies War With the Squad: ‘Very Racist Group of Troublemakers’
- Ilhan Omar: “our country should be more fearful of white men”
- Boris Johnson Will Replace Theresa May as UK Prime Minister
- Senior Hamas Delegation Heads To Iran, Expects “Important Results”
- EU Takes Hungary to Court Over Immigration Law
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.