All the news you may have missed.
Fauci’s emails have pretty much finished him. Even if he is not fired, he will never have the same influence he had over the past year.
- #FauciEmails Reveal A Career Bureaucrat Who Followed Political, Not Medical, Science
- Fauci Goes on MSNBC to do Damage Control in Wake of Email Revelations
The media looks more awful than usual right now, too.
- Washington Post Retroactively Edits 15-Month-Old Piece That Bashed Tom Cotton on Wuhan Lab Leak Theory
Woke corporations have chosen poorly.
- North Carolina County Bans Coke Machines Over Its Embrace of ‘Woke Culture’
- Oil and Gas CEO Calls Out North Face’s “Crazy Hypocrisy” By Highlighting Its Reliance on Fossil Fuels
Newsom must go.
The Democrats are such hypocrites.
She deserves this.
- Angry Antifa Mob Surrounds Portland Hotel Believing Journalist Andy Ngo is Inside
- Baltimore Schools Will Not Hold Back ‘Tens of Thousands’ Of Students Who Failed This Year
Would you want his endorsement?
This is troubling.
How nice of them.
- Israel: Opposition Says It Has Sufficient Coalition to Oust Netanyahu
- Hong Kong: Thousands of Demonstrators Mark Tiananmen Massacre Anniversary, Defy Communist Crack Down
- Two Hamas Gaza Terrorists Blow Themelves Up Dismantling Unexploded Israeli Ordnance
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.