All the news you may have missed.
More than once this week, Joe Biden said things that would get any other person canceled, but the media gives him a pass. These are not gaffes, they are much worse.
- Joe Biden: Latino Community Has Diverse Attitudes “Unlike the African-American Community”
- Yikes, Biden asks Black Interviewer “Are you a junkie?” then mumbles about cognitive test
His possible running mates have their own issues.
- Possible Biden VP Pick Karen Bass Flaming Out Over Past Comments on Castro and Scientology
- Lockdown Queen Gretchen Whitmer reportedly interviewed by Biden for VP slot
- Susan Rice is the Sleeper Candidate of the Joe Biden Veepstakes
Speaking of running mates…
Is there any wonder why?
- Dems fear Biden would blow it all by debating Trump
- Will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump? (Reader Poll)
An October surprise in August?
This doesn’t fit the narrative.
More cancel culture…
- Film Center in Portland Cancels ‘Kindergarten Cop’ After Critics Liken it to ‘Birth of a Nation’
- White House video of America’s Frontline Doctors gets full cancel culture treatment
Cuomo has lost it.
- Andrew Cuomo Now Basically Begging Wealthy New Yorkers to Return to the City
- Bar Criticizes Cuomo’s Food Mandates, Has Liquor License Suspended
Over 70 days now.
- Violence in Portland Still Rages With No Fed Involvement
- Portland’s “peaceful protesters” use fears of environmental contamination & COVID in complaints against use of tear gas
A totally normal thing for someone in media to say.
- April Ryan: If Biden Wins, We’ll See “Police and Armed Forces Trying to Pull Trump Out of the White House”
- Massive explosion rocks Beirut port (Updates)
- Japan Offers Huge Subsidies to Companies Willing to Quit China
- Iranian Police Demand More Officers To Enforce Hijab Requirement on Women
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.