Once again, the anti-Trump media bubble is exposed — they probably don’t know anyone who supports Trump’s Wuhan coronavirus efforts.
If you only listened to Democrat politicians and read the mainstream media and Twitter, you’d think that the nation was soundly against Trump’s handling of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.
It is a vicious little bubble of malignant personalities and broken souls whose sole job is to damage Trump at all costs, even if it harms the nation and working people. We’ve covered these disgusting extortionists and liars many times in the past weeks:
- ALERT: Coronavirus merges with Trump Derangement Syndrome
- Media Hoaxes: No, Trump Did Not Call Coronavirus a Hoax, and No, Fauci Was Not “Muzzled”
- Joy Reid Warns Children of Trump Supporters May Put Your Kids At Risk For Coronavirus
- Media, Democrats Rush to Declare ‘Wuhan Coronavirus’ Term Racist – Except It’s Not
- NY Times reporter: “disdain for and distrust of the media right now is worse than I’ve seen at any point throughout this presidency”
- Reader: “Did you see all the f*** face reporters trying to take down Trump?”
- Media Hoaxes: No, Trump did not “disband” WH pandemic office, cut CDC work from “49 to 10” countries, or refuse WHO “testing kits”
- Rachel Maddow and others call on networks not to broadcast Trump coronavirus press conferences
- Senate Democrats block economic rescue bill after Pelosi pulls powerplay in House
- Hillary and Chinese Gov’t Reading From Same Script In Calling Trump Racist Over “Chinese Virus”
- Democrats’ Rescue Bill Plan: “This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision”
- NYT Changes Headline To Avoid Blaming Democrats for Blocking Senate Coronavirus Deal
- No, the Arizona Man Did Not Take the Coronavirus Drug Trump Spoke About
- Pelosi’s extortion is a spark that may start a national fire
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Press unfairly trying to “pit” him against Trump, “I would wish that that would stop”
This list is likely to grow as the media and Democrats become more desperate as the public support for Trump’s efforts solidifies and grows.
This trend has Democrats worried, particularly with Joe Biden performing a disappearing act, Biden has all but disappeared during Wuhan coronavirus crisis, as #WhereIsJoe? trends. Peter Daou, a longtime Hillary supporter, tweeted his frustration:
People, I mean this sincerely: #whereisjoe?
Trump is in front of the cameras every day, reassuring people, putting on the appearance of “leadership.”
Where is #Biden? Why isn’t he dominating the airwaves???
* * *
And: Two new polls show Trump with majority approval on his handling of the #pandemic.
If Dem leaders think this crisis will definitely damage him, they are greatly mistaken.
If they cede the appearance of leadership to him, it’s a major problem.
To anyone doing victory laps hailing the end of Trump’s presidency, contemplate these poll numbers…
Trump intends to outflank establishment Dems from the left, stealing #Bernie’s policies to manage the crisis, then call himself a successful “wartime” president.
* * *
TAKE NOTE, DEMS:
Team Trump may be morally bankrupt, but they’re not stupid.
Trump sees the #pandemic as way to boost his polls and take even more control. He’s already outflanked Dem leaders on progressive policies. And yet again, Dem leaders are like deer in headlights.
Add a just-released Gallup poll to the mix, showing Trump’s overall support surging 5% to 49%:
President Donald Trump may be enjoying a small rally in public support as the nation faces the COVID-19 pandemic. Forty-nine percent of U.S. adults, up from 44% earlier this month, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. Trump also had 49% job approval ratings — the best of his presidency — in late January and early February around the time of the Senate impeachment trial that resulted in his acquittal.
Independents’ and Democrats’ approval of Trump’s performance has increased slightly since earlier this month, tying as the best he has registered to date among each group. The president’s approval rating among Republicans was already above 90%, and remains so — but is not currently his highest on record (94% in late January).
New Gallup poll – Trump job performance
Gallup has been polling Trump's approval on a near-weekly basis. This is only the second time he's posted a net-positive rating (+4). Previous best was +1 in early February. Low was -25 twice in 2017: pic.twitter.com/189T4A07jQ
— Steve Kornacki (@SteveKornacki) March 24, 2020
Driving this overall surge, according to Gallup, is that 60% support Trump’s handling of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, with a positive spread of 22% (60-38):
Trump’s response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.
Panic time for Democrats?
FLASH: TRUMP AT HIGHEST APPROVAL OF HIS PRESIDENCY
1. Establishment Dems and corporate media normalized him.
2. #Pelosi passed his signature bills.
3. #Biden is ceding the spotlight to Trump during an existential crisis.
These people don't know how to defeat him. https://t.co/Qkvs3ii9FL
— Peter Daou (@peterdaou) March 24, 2020
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.