Battle of the Elderly Socialists Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 08:00am 1 Comment
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders both know that at the end of the day, there’s only room for one of them in this race. That’s what this is all about.
- #RefundWarren: Bernie supporters go ballistic on Elizabeth Warren over last-minute sexism claim
- Iowa Debate: Warren, Sanders Face Off a Day After Sexism Row
- Elizabeth Warren Refuses Bernie Post-Debate Handshake as #NeverWarren and #CNNisTrash Trend
So. Much. Drama.
- Elizabeth Warren to Bernie after debate: “I think you called me a liar on national TV”
- Bernie-Warren Feud Has Dem Leftists Scrambling for Unity
Meanwhile, the impeachment farce continues.
- House Approves to Send Articles of Impeachment to Senate, Trial Managers
- Petty Pelosi: Trump Will ‘Always [be] Impeached. It Cannot Be Erased’
Trump forges ahead.
- Trump Shoots Down Acosta’s Questions About Lev Parnas: ‘Quiet!’
- Trump Birthday present to Michelle Obama: Your school lunch program is fired!
How does this woman still have a job?
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid: You Have “Nazis Walking Around” Because of Trump
- Bernie supporters furious over Joy Reid ‘body language’ segment calling Bernie a liar
- Cory Booker Drops Out of Presidential Race
- Federal Agents Arrest Michael Avenatti for Violation of Terms of Release
An excellent idea.
- Iran’s Rouhani Threatens European Troops in Middle East
- Australian Authorities Charge 24 People With Arson That Helped Ignite Massive Wildfires
- VIDEO: Iranian University Student Protesters Refuse To Walk On American and Israeli Flags
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
It’s interested that CNN wastes so much debate time on nonsense like this yet refuses to ask questions like “what happens to girls’ sports if “Equality for All” becomes law?”