Your weekly report on campus news.
The unhinged shutdown of campus speech went into overdrive this week.
- Leftist Mob at Binghamton U. Shuts Down Speech by Economist Art Laffer
- FIRE on Binghamton Protest of Art Laffer: “Latest in a Disturbing Trend of Protesters Silencing Others”
The situation is out of control.
- College Republicans at Berkeley Say Posters for Ann Coulter Visit Being Torn Down
- Berkeley Chancellor Promotes Anti-Hate Event Scheduled at Same Time as Ann Coulter Visit
- Left Wing Student Protesters Block Entry to Ann Coulter Speech at UC Berkeley
The mob is emboldened.
No protests here, though.
- Former CNN Commentator Calls for Abolition of Prisons in Speech at St. Olaf College
- Speaker at Pomona College Accuses Jewish Student Journalist of Having Ties to White Nationalists
Compare and contrast.
- Syracuse Chancellor: White Supremacist Manifesto ‘Probably a Hoax’
- Feminist Group at Portland State University Bars White People From Weekly Meeting
That was fast.
- Student Govt. at Grand Valley State U. Votes to Remove Pledge of Allegiance From Meetings
- Student Govt. at Grand Valley State U. Votes to Restore Pledge of Allegiance to Meetings
Reality is stranger than fiction.
- Two Chemistry Professors in Arkansas Arrested on Suspicion of Making Meth
- University of Miami Expert on Money-Laundering Charged With Money-Laundering
You think so?
Completely normal behavior.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.