All the news you may have missed.
The campaign for the 2020 presidential election has now begun. Surprising no one, Elizabeth Warren has already thrown her hat into the ring, with hilarious results.
- Elizabeth Warren announces she’s running for President
- Elizabeth Warren campaign defined by her Native American problem much as emails defined Hillary
- Elizabeth Warren’s “Dukakis Tank” moment
Trump marches forward.
- Trump on Elizabeth Warren: “You’d have to ask her psychiatrist” if she thinks she can win
- December Jobs Report Smashed Expectations With 312,000 Jobs
Remember when the Tea Party Republicans were described as radical?
- New Democrat Congresswoman Curses Out Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf***er!’
- Dem Rising Star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls for 70 Percent Top Tax Rate
- Democrat Representative Steve Cohen Proposes Amendment to End Electoral College
- California Women’s March Cancelled Because Participants Are “Overwhelmingly White”
- Vape shop employee’s public tirade against Trump supporter latest #TDS incident
- Fuzzy’s Favorite Posts of 2018
- Best A.F. Branco Legal Insurrection Cartoon of 2018 (Reader Poll)
- Mary’s Top 2018 Heart-warming Stories
- Paris Climate Discord: France sued for nixing carbon tax in response to Yellow Vest protests
- Will 2019 be the year of peace and progress in North Korea?
- Germany Wants UN Security Council Seat for the EU
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.