Religion and Social Justice Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 08:00am 0 Comments
It’s safe to say the left has infiltrated Christian colleges and universities.
- Conservative Display Destroyed and Torn Down at St. Olaf College
- Prof’s Speech at St. Olaf College Equates Conservative Students with Nazis
- St. Olaf College Won’t Allow Ben Shapiro Speech on Anniversary of Campus Race Hoax
It’s not just St. Olaf college.
- Holy Cross Drops Knight Mascot Due to ‘Violence of the Crusades’
- Student Threatened With Rape for Supporting Traditional Marriage – At a Catholic College
This happened in a religion class.
Compare and contrast.
- MA Colleges Offer Certificate in ‘Reproductive Justice’
- Pro-Life Display Destroyed at Clemson University
Question asked and answered.
- Will Higher Education Fracture Under the Weight of Progressivism?
- U. Wisconsin at Stevens Point Dropping Liberal Arts Majors
A tale of two conferences.
- Ryerson University to Host 2018 White Privilege Conference
- History Conference at Stanford Deemed too White and Male
- Republican Senators Call on Colleges to Reveal Foreign Agents on Campus
- Trump Admin Slaps Sanctions on Nine Iranians, Company for Hacking Into Universities
Better late than never.
Here’s one ray of hope.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.