The protest in Charlottesville, VA, had this week filled with news of people all of a sudden wanting to tear down Confederate statues, which evolved to changing names and even demands targeting our founders.
- New York to Remove Subway Tiles Resembling Confederate Flag
- Christopher Columbus Replica Ships Greeted by Revisionist Protesters
- Inevitable: Chicago Pastor Demands Washington Name be Removed from Park Because of Slavery Ties.
- AM Joy Guest: “You Still Have Actual Nazis” in the White House.
Trump released one statement. Then he held a press conference, which supposedly went off script and the media twisted his words. Kemberlee had to set people straight.
- Trump Denounces Bigotry, Violence, Neo-Nazis, and Hate in Statement
- No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists “Very Fine People“
But still, Trump is totes a racist.
- Charlottesville Vice-Mayor calls Trump “45,” doesn’t deserve title “President Trump.”
- Morning Joe Goes Mad: Trump is President of “White Nationalist Movement”
Yet, there was violence on both sides.
- Richmond CBS Photojournalist Left Bloodied After Unprovoked Attack by Antifa Protesters
- Reversal of Reality
- Gathering Storms and Threats to Liberty
- Confederate Civil War Re-Enactors Pepper Sprayed During North Carolina Parade
Bannon left Trump’s side.
Bill Kristol did the unthinkable.
While people bitched about statues, Spain and Finland experienced terrorism that left dead people in the streets.
- ISIS Attacks Spain: Driver Plows Truck Into Crowd in Barcelona
- Eight Stabbed, Two Dead in Terrorist Attack in Finland
In better news, the federal court in Detroit sentenced Odeh to deportation.
The MTA keeps getting worse.
The majority of women in Iceland choose to terminate their pregnancy if the Down syndrome test comes back positive.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.