All the news you may have missed.
So this unrest has been going on for what, six weeks now? Anyone else positively sick of it?
- Minneapolis Declares Racism a Public Health Emergency
- Man Accused of Punching NYPD Chief, Other Officers Released Without Bail
- Media Pushes Narrative that BLM Protests Did Not Contribute to Spike in Coronavirus Cases
It’s a horror show.
This conflicts with the media narrative.
The media is so dishonest.
- Media Runs Out-Of-Context Kayleigh McEnany Quote to Suggest Trump Ignoring Science on Reopening Schools
These people are just grifters.
Good for him.
- Goya CEO Rejects Cancellation, Says ‘Hell No’ When Asked If He Plans to Apologize for Praising Trump
- Thomas Sowell to Mark Levin: concept of systemic racism ‘has no meaning’
- Cuban Immigrant and Gas Executive Warns Americans About the Dangers of Communism
Before and after.
- ViacomCBS ‘Terminating Its Relationship’ With Nick Cannon After Anti-Semitic Comments
- Nick Cannon Apologizes, Promises He’s ‘Committed to Deeper Connection, More Profound Learning’
Cancel culture goes on.
- NY Times Columnist Bari Weiss Resigns: “Intellectual Curiosity… is Now a Liability”
- Art Museum Curator Resigns After Petition Accuses Him of Racism for Not Excluding White Artists
A good sign.
- Beijing Enraged Over Proposed U.S. Visa Ban On All Chinese Communist Party Members
- Erdogan Rebukes West for ‘Islamophobia’ Amid Criticism over Turning Hagia Sophia into Mosque
- China & Kazakhstan disagree over designation of ‘new’ virus as worse than COVID-19
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.