Failure of the Media Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 08:00am 6 Comments
At a time when the American people need information, the media keeps proving they can’t let go of their Trump Derangement Syndrome, even in a crisis.
- FLASHBACK: Rachel Maddow said it’s “nonsense” that hospital ship will be in NYC soon
- That look on Jake Tapper’s face when Gov. Newsom insists Trump’s been “responsive to our needs”
- #TheResistance Media Mocks ‘My Pillow Guy’ Who’s Trying To Save Lives By Producing Masks, CNN Cuts Away
Some people are calling them out.
- Tucker Carlson: NY Times Distorted Wuhan Coronavirus Coverage, So It Should Stop Pointing Fingers At Fox News
- Trump Presser: CNN Reporter Misleadingly Quotes Trump, Who Responds CNN is ‘Fake News’
They have no shame.
- Trump is accused of downplaying the coronavirus risk by the very media who mocked government and ‘right-wing’ concerns
Nancy Pelosi and Democrats are not helping.
- Pelosi Forms Committee to Investigate Trump Handling of Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trump Responds to Nancy Pelosi’s New Investigative Committee: “Here We Go Again”
- GOP Reminds Pelosi Her Impeachment Obsession Distracted From Wuhan Coronavirus Efforts
Biden is also proving he is not cut out for this.
- Tough to watch: Another garbled Biden interview
- Biden Demands Twitter Remove Trump Campaign Video Despite Doing the Same Thing in March
Trump is on this every day.
- Trump: CDC coronavirus guidelines extended to April 30, hoping for return to normal by June 1
- Trump’s Fox News Wuhan Coronavirus Town Hall Broke Cable News Records
This is a disaster for Democrats.
- Democratic National Convention Postponed to August 17 Due to Coronavirus Concerns
- What Happens if Democrats Have to Cancel Their July Convention Due to Coronavirus?
This is a disaster for everyone.
- Wuhan cover-up: Evidence suggests real death toll “16 times the official number” reported by China
- Murderer of Daniel Pearl may be set free in Pakistan after court ruling overturns conviction
- Trump Warns Iran of ‘Heavy Price’ if U.S. Troops Targeted in ‘Sneak Attack’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Another utterly tone-deaf “New World Order” story from the Bush Family International Crime Syndicate:
Are these the mask that China is re-gifting to us? What planet do these people live on? Unbelievable.
Everything they’ve sending out in medical supplies have been found to be defective.
All is going according to plan St. Mao……….
Maddow proves that “inte!ligence” can have no value at all when it comes to reality. Being a Rhodes ..ah..scholar makes an investment in Cracker Jack far more reasonable when it comes to what you get out of it.
We can ignore the media guild, if only we could ignore the legal guild without peril. Sigh.
Rachel Madcow is the most underwatched person on television. How is she in every political news headline?
Stop it, already!
Because of her real job as a…..