At a time when the American people need information, the media keeps proving they can’t let go of their Trump Derangement Syndrome, even in a crisis.
- FLASHBACK: Rachel Maddow said it’s “nonsense” that hospital ship will be in NYC soon
- That look on Jake Tapper’s face when Gov. Newsom insists Trump’s been “responsive to our needs”
- #TheResistance Media Mocks ‘My Pillow Guy’ Who’s Trying To Save Lives By Producing Masks, CNN Cuts Away
Some people are calling them out.
- Tucker Carlson: NY Times Distorted Wuhan Coronavirus Coverage, So It Should Stop Pointing Fingers At Fox News
- Trump Presser: CNN Reporter Misleadingly Quotes Trump, Who Responds CNN is ‘Fake News’
They have no shame.
- Trump is accused of downplaying the coronavirus risk by the very media who mocked government and ‘right-wing’ concerns
Nancy Pelosi and Democrats are not helping.
- Pelosi Forms Committee to Investigate Trump Handling of Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trump Responds to Nancy Pelosi’s New Investigative Committee: “Here We Go Again”
- GOP Reminds Pelosi Her Impeachment Obsession Distracted From Wuhan Coronavirus Efforts
Biden is also proving he is not cut out for this.
- Tough to watch: Another garbled Biden interview
- Biden Demands Twitter Remove Trump Campaign Video Despite Doing the Same Thing in March
Trump is on this every day.
- Trump: CDC coronavirus guidelines extended to April 30, hoping for return to normal by June 1
- Trump’s Fox News Wuhan Coronavirus Town Hall Broke Cable News Records
This is a disaster for Democrats.
- Democratic National Convention Postponed to August 17 Due to Coronavirus Concerns
- What Happens if Democrats Have to Cancel Their July Convention Due to Coronavirus?
This is a disaster for everyone.
- Wuhan cover-up: Evidence suggests real death toll “16 times the official number” reported by China
- Murderer of Daniel Pearl may be set free in Pakistan after court ruling overturns conviction
- Trump Warns Iran of ‘Heavy Price’ if U.S. Troops Targeted in ‘Sneak Attack’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.