All the news you may have missed.
The vote to acquit is next week, but the writing is on the wall. This is over.
- The End Is Near
- Senate Vote On Additional Witnesses: Rejected 51 (NO), 49 (YES)
- McConnell Resolution: Closing Arguments on Monday, Impeachment Vote on Wednesday
Meanwhile, Democrats are at war with themselves.
- Rashida Tlaib Boos Hillary Clinton at Bernie Event: “No, I’ll boo. Boo!”
- Democrats Enter Panic Zone Over the Rise of Bernie Sanders In Iowa and New Hampshire
- WATCH: Schumer Scolds Kamala Harris for Laughing During Press Conference
Elizabeth Warren is imploding before our eyes.
- Poll: Elizabeth Warren Sinks to Fourth Place Behind Amy Klobuchar in Iowa
- Elizabeth Warren: My Education Secretary Must Be Approved By A Transgender Child
- Lack of Self-Awareness Award Winner: Elizabeth Warren Wants to Criminalize Spreading Misinformation Online
This is CNN…
- Don Lemon Gives World’s Worst Non-Apology After His Panel Bashing Trump Supporters
- CNN Condemns Trump Coronavirus Task Force For “Lack of Diversity”
- Gabbard on CNN Town Hall Snub: “Excluding the First Female Combat Veteran Ever to Run for President”
This is getting serious.
- China’s President Xi Jinping warns rate of Wuhan Coronavirus infections are accelerating
- Los Angeles County Reports First Case of Wuhan Coronavirus
- As nations scramble to contain Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, CDC expands screening to 20 US airports
- Brexit Day: UK Leaves EU with Nationwide Celebrations
- EU, European Governments Funding Terror-Linked Palestinian NGOs, Says Watchdog
- Iran Accuses Europe of ‘Racism’ Over Faltering Nuclear Deal
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.