Doesn’t this massive field of contenders come off as a bit desperate?
- Poll: Majority of Voters Find Massive Field of Democratic Presidential Candidates ‘Underwhelming’
- DNC Announces the TWENTY Candidates Who Will be on the Stage for First Debates
The competition for most progressive is fierce.
- Kamala Harris Still Struggling in California Polls as Elizabeth Warren Gains Ground
- Kamala Harris Tells NPR Her Administration Would Have ‘No Choice’ but to Prosecute Trump
- Elizabeth Warren polling at 10% … in Massachusetts
Trump forges ahead.
- Trump to send 1,000 additional American troops to Poland
- Trump Invokes Executive Privilege Over Census Documents Sought by Oversight Committee
- President Trump wants Mars, not Moon, to be NASA’s priority destination
- Media Declares Speculation About Biden’s Health Off-Limits After Speculating About Trump’s Mental Health
Professor Jacobson on the Tucker Carlson show!
- Oberlin College warfare on Gibson’s Bakery shows “this can happen to anybody, it’s not just a campus phenomenon”
This was just sad.
- U.S. Believes Iran Behind Attack on Two Oil Tankers in Gulf of Oman
- President Trump receives “beautiful letter” from North Korean leader
- India Sides with Israel at UN for the First Time With Vote Against Palestinian NGO
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.