Crimes and Misdemeanors Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
There were quite a few shocking crime stories in the news this week.
- Illegal Immigrant Released by ‘Sanctuary City’ of Philadelphia Convicted of Child Rape
- New Mexico: Muslim Extremist Compound Raided, Children Were Reportedly Trained for School Shootings
- MA Man Arrested for Offering $500 to “anyone who kills an ICE agent”
So many crazy things are happening.
- Suspect arrested for arson, accused of starting California’s Holy Fire
- Leading Syrian chemical weapons and missile scientist assassinated
- Armed Citizen Stopped Shooter at Florida Back-to-School Event
This is hilarious.
- Dems excited about possibly electing first Native American woman to Congress (no one tell Elizabeth Warren)
The media’s favorite Democratic Socialist had quite a week.
- Ocasio-Cortez: Ben Shapiro offering to debate me is like men catcalling women on the street
- Ocasio-Cortez Backed Candidate Fails in Democrat MI Gov Primary
- UK Politician Boris Johnson Draws Ire over Burka ‘Bank Robber’ Remark
- Children Raised by Islamist Families Pose ‘Threat’ to Germany, Intel Chief Warns
- Israel, India Deepen Technology Cooperation
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Anyone with a Flock of Seagulls haircut is unstable.
I wonder if Samantha Bee will mock his “Nazi Hair”?
You need to add Keith Ellison to your list.