Wrong Side of History Week in Higher Ed
Your new and improved weekly report from the world of higher education.
You may have noticed that “College Insurrection” isn’t included in the title of this post. As Professor Jacobson explained earlier this week, we have integrated coverage of higher education into Legal Insurrection. Higher Ed related posts appear not only in the main column on the homepage, but also in the Quick Takes section.
We are however, still going to provide a weekly round-up, so here we go…
How is any of this progress?
- Cal State Los Angeles Offers Segregated Black-Only Student Housing
- U. Iowa Offers Black Students Microaggressions Support Group
- Melissa Harris-Perry: Georgetown’s Reparations For Slavery Not Enough
Compare and contrast.
- Evergreen State College President Says Safe Spaces ‘Critical’ to Student Success
- Judge Who Ruled Against Rape Investigation at Brown Targeted by Campus Activists
Oh, those crazy professors…
- Mizzou “Muscle” Prof Melissa Click Lands Job at Gonzaga University
- Northwestern Bans Prof From Campus Over Website And Safety Concerns of Faculty
- Prof Ends Hunger Strike Over Being Denied Tenure
College students defending free speech?
Paging Senator Warren…
They have no argument.
- Shock – Campus Carry Opponents Vastly Overstated Costs
- Harvard Crimson: College Students Can’t Handle Guns Because Their Brains Aren’t Fully Developed
No safe space for him.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.