You can tell we’re in the general election now because things are getting crazy.
- Hillary Says She “Short-Circuited” Over Email Claims
- Scarborough: Republicans Are Asking ‘Is Donald Trump a Sociopath?’
- Clinton Campaign Continues to Blame Others for Emailing Classified Material to Hillary
It’s good to retain a sense of humor.
- The Story Behind #DemocratWarMovies
- Kentucky: Drunk Couple Crashes, Get Attacked by Bees
- PETA Wants Golfer to Change Nickname to ‘Tofu’ From ‘Beef’
It’s not just the election, things are crazy all over.
- FBI Warns: ‘Terrorist Diaspora’ Coming for US
- California risks $135M in DOJ grants over ‘sanctuary city’ policy
- Turning Up the Heat on Climate Alarmism
File under: Are you kidding me?
- Gadsden Flag Paraphernalia is Racist?
- DC Metro Officer Charged with Allegedly Trying to Help ISIS
- U.S. Sent Iran $400 Million When They Released Hostages
Higher education updates.
- Texas Campus Carry Law Now Active
- Campus Protest Culture is Turning Off Alumni Donors
- VIDEO: I Learned More at McDonald’s Than at College
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.