All the news you may have missed.
Democrats have been trying to get rid of the filibuster for months, then had the audactity to use it this week.
Sinema and Manchin aren’t budging.
- Sen. Sinema on Filibuster: It ‘Ensures That Millions of Americans Represented by the Minority Process Have a Voice’
So Democrats have resorted to dirty tricks.
- Rep. Madison Cawthorn Targeted For Reelection Disqualification Over J6 In Precursor To Wider Dem Effort
Joe Biden had a truly awful week.
- Biden Lies About His Past and Georgia’s Voting Law to Justify Getting Rid of the Filibuster
- Supreme Court Stays OSHA Large Employer Vax Mandate, Upholds CMS Healthworker Mandate
- #BareShelvesBiden: People Showing Impact of Supply Chain Disruption in Stores
Let’s go Brandon.
This is the right thing to do.
- Kevin McCarthy Says Schiff, Swalwell, Omar Will be Stripped of Committee Assignments if GOP Wins Back the House
We can’t miss Hillary if she never goes away.
In the war on crime, the criminals are winning.
- FBI: 2021 had the Most Intentional Killings of Law Enforcement Officers Since 1995, Excluding 9/11
- Seattle Police Dept Lost 170 Officers in 2021, More Likely to Leave Over Vaccine Mandate
- Train Robbery Makes a Big Comeback in Los Angeles
You don’t say…
There’s no balance in our media.
- NYT Reporter Can’t Handle The Truth About Media Imbalance In Covering J6 And Shoot-Up Of Republican Baseball Game
- MSM Conveniently Changes How They Report on COVID Cases Due to Omicron Surge in Midterm Election Year
The left is insufferable.
- American Airlines Passenger Tries To Get Pilot In Trouble For “Let’s Go Brandon” Luggage Tag
- The Left Controls Almost Everything, So Why Are They So Afraid?
It’s different when it happens to them.
- Iran Imposes Sanctions on 51 Americans Over 2020 Killing of Terror Operative Soleimani
- FAA Briefly Paused U.S. West Coast Flights Around Time of North Korea Launch
- UK Prime Minister Johnson ‘Apologizes’ for Attending Lockdown Party
What could go wrong?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.