All the news you may have missed.
The Rittenhouse trial has been a study in media bias and narrative setting.
- Media Malpractice Has Come Full Circle In Kenosha – My Column In The NY Post
- Rittenhouse Trial Brings Out the Crazy on the Progressive Left
- Liberals Triggered By Rittenhouse Trial Judge “God Bless The USA” Ringtone
This was a turning point.
- Rittenhouse Trial Day 5: Alleged Victim Gaige Grosskreutz Implodes, Admits Had Glock Pointed At Kyle When Shot, Lied to Police About It
Here are some other important trial updates.
- Rittenhouse Trial Day 7: Kyle Survives Abusive Cross-Examination
- Rittenhouse Trial Day 8: Prosecution’s Last Desperate Lunge for Evidence of Guilt
- Rittenhouse Trial Day 9: Prosecution Big Win On “Provocation” Jury Instruction Saves Chance At Conviction
This was also a big media story this week.
- James O’Keefe Defiant After FBI Raids His Home Over Purported Ashley Biden Diary: “Project Veritas gave the diary to law enforcement”
- James O’Keefe Describes FBI Raid on His Home Over Ashley Biden Diary as “Attack on the First Amendment”
- Is the FBI Now Leaking Project Veritas Documents to the New York Times?
Biden is creating more problems than he solves.
- Biden Admin Might Shut Down Pipeline as Energy Prices Soar Across the Country
- Report: Consumer Prices Up 6.2%, Biggest Inflation Surge In Over 30 Years
- Biden May Tap Strategic Petroleum Reserve Amid Rising Fuel Prices
Ed Durr rocks.
That sounds a little bit like terrorism.
This is an ongoing issue.
He needs to go.
Someone had to do it.
Just don’t call it reeducation.
- Iran-Backed Militia Recently Removed From Terror List By Biden Storms U.S. Embassy In Yemen, Takes Hostages
- Israel’s Mossad Foils Iranian Terrorist Plot to Attack Israelis, Jews in Africa
- Germany: Syrian Migrant Stabs Several Passengers on High-Speed Train
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.