Democrat Misinformation in Georgia Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 08:00am 3 Comments
For months, Democrats and the media have been talking about the danger of misinformation. Yet in Georgia, they have waged a campaign of untruths about the new voting law.
- Biden Supports Moving MLB All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Repeats Lies About New Voting Law
- MLB Moving All-Star Game From Georgia Due to New Voting Law
- Biden’s Lies About Voter Law Cost Georgia The All-Star Game
Woke corporations played along.
This just keeps getting worse.
- Border Crisis: Texas Facility Meant for 250 People Has 4,100 Migrants
- Border Crisis: Video Shows Children in Makeshift Border Control Center
- Border Crisis VIDEO: Smugglers Drop Two Young Girls Over Border Barrier
Such a hypocrite.
You don’t say.
Chauvin trial updates.
- Chauvin Trial BREAKING: “Mama” Was George Floyd’s Nickname For His Drug-Sharing Girlfriend
- Chauvin Trial Day 4 Wrap-Up: Another Poor Day for Prosecution, Advantage Defense
- Chauvin Trial Day 5 Wrap-Up: Poorly Informed Witnesses Provide State with Poorly Informed Opinions
CNN is beyond parody.
Maybe defunding police was a really bad idea.
- Carjackings Surge In D.C. – Over 100 So Far In 2021, Including Murder of Pakistani Immigrant By Teens
- Iran Demands Immediate Total Sanctions Relief As Biden Admin Practically Begs For Nuke Deal Talks
- China Courts Middle Eastern Countries, Vows To Protect Them From U.S. and Western “Interference”
- Iran Rejects Biden’s Offer to Halt Uranium Enrichment in Return for Further “Sanctions Relief”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Where’s Mcconnell? Where’s McCarthy? Where’s Rona Romney?
The left is playng for keeps, and we have these 3 milquetoasts at the head of our political party.
Likely busy trying to keep all 50 Republican senators from going squishy so they could do everything they could to prevent new legislation from Biden, which takes appealing to every senator elected including blue state Republican senators and ones who are known to be on the squishy side.
To punk on the Biden Harris regime, why not organize a National ban on wearing masks on May 1?
100 days. That’s what President Creepy Joe Biden asked for before he was inaugurated – 100 days of masking. King Joe, confidently said so himself several times.
That was the hallmark of his plan, the secret ingredient to end the coronavirus pandemic. He said so several times.
It was in his first batch of executive orders requiring people to wear masks when they are on U.S. Government properties; including national parks, on mountain tops, rivers, lakes, and forests, even when there are no other people around for hundreds of miles. Just give Joe Biden that—100 days and everything will be fine. His unlikable, nasty press Secretary assured us so.
Well, April 30 is the 100th day. On May 1, we rip off our masks for good. Or, not? Did Joe lie to us again?
To make a play on the famous words of an iconic, a real American President, “Well, Mr. Biden, tear down your mask mandate!”