CNN’s reputation was already faltering, but Project Veritas has exposed the network for what it really is.
- CNN Director: Network ‘Trying to Help’ Black Lives Matter by Ignoring Asian Hate Crimes
- Project Veritas Video: CNN Insider Admits Hypes COVID Death Toll for Ratings, Gaetz Coverage is Propaganda
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Tells Project Veritas ‘I Report Whatever I Want’
Admitting what we all knew.
- CNN Director in Project Veritas VIDEO: ‘If it Wasn’t for CNN, I Don’t Know That Trump Would Have Got Voted Out’
Good for him.
Democrats are vulnerable in 2022.
- NY Dem Flips Out When Joe Scarborough Questions How Dem Focus On Racial Politics Plays Out In 2022
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib Demands An End To ‘Policing, Incarceration, and Militarization’ As Looting Spreads In Minnesota
This administration is a disgrace.
- Biden’s UN Ambassador: ‘Sin of Slavery Weaved White Supremacy Into Our Founding Documents and Principles’
- Pskai: Biden ‘Proud to Have’ UN Ambassador Who Called U.S. Founding Principles Racist
Trump is destroying our norms, they said.
Pete Buttigieg is insfrastructure.
Minnesota is burning again.
- Riots and Looting Continue in Minnesota for a Second Night, Following “Accidental” Police Shooting of Black Man
- Antifa Descend Upon Minnesota as Riots Continue for the Third Night in a Row
- Brooklyn Center Council Member Voted to Fire City Manager Because She Feared BLM Retaliation
Compare and contrast.
- Officer Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter in Death of Daunte Wright
- Prosecutors Will Not Charge Capitol Police Officer in Death of Ashli Babbitt
Chauvin trial updates.
- BREAKING: Derek Chauvin Will Not Testify, Asserts 5A Privilege
- Chauvin Trial Day 14 Wrap-Up: Mistrial Narrowly Avoided, Closing Arguments Monday
- Chauvin Trial: Jury has “a basis” to “find reasonable doubt here, but it’s not what I’m expecting”
- Egypt Holds Ship “Ever Given”, Demanding $1 Billion Compensation for Suez Canal Crisis
- China Mulls Deploying Troops to Afghanistan After U.S. Pullout
- Iran Names Suspect in Natanz Nuclear Site Attack, Issues “International’” Warrant
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.