The Georgia Senate runoff elections are this week and the future of the country hangs in the balance.
- Latest Trafalgar Poll for Georgia Runoff Puts Warnock, Ossoff Ahead of Loeffler, Perdue
- Stacey Abrams’ Federal Judge Sister Blocks Voter Purge in Two Georgia Counties
- Warnock Church Camper Recalls Abuses: ‘That Camp was Real Messed Up’
The battle of November goes on.
- 12 GOP Senators Call for Electoral Commission to Conduct “Emergency 10-day Audit” Of Disputed States (Update)
It’s different when they do it.
- Former CA Sen. Boxer: My 2004 Electoral Challenge is ‘No Comparison’ to Hawley’s Challenge to Biden’s Electoral Win
Now is also a time for looking back at the last year.
- Legal Insurrection’s Most-Viewed Posts of 2020
- Leslie’s Top Posts of 2020
- Mike LaChance’s Top 10 Posts Of 2020
And looking forward.
This doesn’t fit the narrative.
The never-ending pandemic continues.
- L.A. County Requiring 10-Day Quarantine for Travelers as California Braces for Continuing COVID-19 Restrictions
- Coumo Says Addicts in Rehab are Next in Line for COVID-19 Vaccine
- World Health Organization Warns of ‘Super Gonorrhea’ and More Pandemics
Good for him.
Will the last person to leave New York please turn off the lights?
- Iran Threatens President Trump’s Life On Anniversary of Soleimani Killing
- BREXIT: As Big Ben Chimes, UK Ends The EU Era
- Palestinian Terror Groups Hijack Iwo Jima Flag Raising Imagery
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.