On Tuesday we will hopefully know who will be president for the next four years. It’s hard to know what will happen, but Trump has certainly worked hard to earn another term.
- GDP Grew at 33.1% Annualized Pace in 3Q, Beating Expectations
- Amy Coney Barrett Sworn In As Associate Justice of The Supreme Court
- Leading ‘ultra-Orthodox’ Jewish Rabbis Issue Letter Effusively Praising Trump
Things seem to be shifting in Trump’s favor.
- Something’s happening here: Trump and Ernst surge to substantial leads in final Des Moines Register polls
This means people think Trump is going to win.
- Fears Of BLM/Antifa Violence Prompt DC Businesses To Board Up Ahead Of Tuesday’s Election
- Fearing Civil Unrest, Walmart Temporarily Moved Guns and Ammo Off Sales Floors
History repeats itself.
People are so sick of this.
- Philly Burns: Rioting and Looting After Police Shooting of Man Armed With Knife
- National Guard Deployed to Philadelphia After Violence, Looting Explodes for the Second Night
Joe Biden does not seem up to the job.
- More Biden Gaffes: Confuses Trump With President George Bush, Thinks ‘Free College’ Costs $150 Billion
- Joe Biden’s Core China Policy Is Appeasement
Not to mention the baggage that would follow him to the White House.
- Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden “compromised” candidate who lied about involvement in deal with CCP-connected company
- DOJ Official Confirms FBI Opened Criminal Investigation Into Hunter Biden in 2019 and it’s Still Active
- The Kamala Harris Nervous Laugh is What Gamblers Call a ‘Tell’
This was a little fishy.
- Tucker Carlson: Damning Hunter Biden Documents Suddenly Vanished
- EXCLUSIVE: FOX News Has Copies of ‘Damning’ Biden Family Documents Removed From Shipping Package
Of course she is.
No surprises here.
- France: Gunman Shoots Priest in Lyon Church
- Merkel Puts Germany Into Second Coronavirus Lockdown
- Turkey’s Erdogan Calls For Boycott Of French Goods Over ‘Islamophobic’ Response To Teacher’s Beheading
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.