Four More Years Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
On Tuesday we will hopefully know who will be president for the next four years. It’s hard to know what will happen, but Trump has certainly worked hard to earn another term.
- GDP Grew at 33.1% Annualized Pace in 3Q, Beating Expectations
- Amy Coney Barrett Sworn In As Associate Justice of The Supreme Court
- Leading ‘ultra-Orthodox’ Jewish Rabbis Issue Letter Effusively Praising Trump
Things seem to be shifting in Trump’s favor.
- Something’s happening here: Trump and Ernst surge to substantial leads in final Des Moines Register polls
This means people think Trump is going to win.
- Fears Of BLM/Antifa Violence Prompt DC Businesses To Board Up Ahead Of Tuesday’s Election
- Fearing Civil Unrest, Walmart Temporarily Moved Guns and Ammo Off Sales Floors
History repeats itself.
People are so sick of this.
- Philly Burns: Rioting and Looting After Police Shooting of Man Armed With Knife
- National Guard Deployed to Philadelphia After Violence, Looting Explodes for the Second Night
Joe Biden does not seem up to the job.
- More Biden Gaffes: Confuses Trump With President George Bush, Thinks ‘Free College’ Costs $150 Billion
- Joe Biden’s Core China Policy Is Appeasement
Not to mention the baggage that would follow him to the White House.
- Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden “compromised” candidate who lied about involvement in deal with CCP-connected company
- DOJ Official Confirms FBI Opened Criminal Investigation Into Hunter Biden in 2019 and it’s Still Active
- The Kamala Harris Nervous Laugh is What Gamblers Call a ‘Tell’
This was a little fishy.
- Tucker Carlson: Damning Hunter Biden Documents Suddenly Vanished
- EXCLUSIVE: FOX News Has Copies of ‘Damning’ Biden Family Documents Removed From Shipping Package
Of course she is.
No surprises here.
- France: Gunman Shoots Priest in Lyon Church
- Merkel Puts Germany Into Second Coronavirus Lockdown
- Turkey’s Erdogan Calls For Boycott Of French Goods Over ‘Islamophobic’ Response To Teacher’s Beheading
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Trump in a landslide victory. I’ve been afraid to even think it, much less call it, but all the signs are there.
I hope after the last polls close in Hawaii, President Trump uses every tool at his disposal to ruin blm and antifa rioters.
Starting with having the FBI arrest all the leadership and donors to them. I mean, like, within 12 hours of Hawaii closing its polls.
That assumes the FBI won’t be doing everything it possibly can to bring Trump down.
Maybe gut the FBI and then proceed. This clown in charge of it now is a hapless place holder.
I am a cynical old cuss, and my view of the FBI is that they have always been dangerous.
They have either been Hoover’s way of running the nation by blackmail, or, after he passed, a plaything for whatever administrationw was around. The FBI is the one providing tapes of MLK’s bedroom gymnastics for LBJ to
get off withenjoy. Nixon used the agency to mess with people. The FBI killed a man’s wife and child after setting him up for a “crime”.
I have absolutely no respect for, or trust in, the FBI.
He’s not a hapless placeholder, he is part of the conspiracy. He’s on the other side. We may not be able to close the FBI and start over, but the President would be well advised to fire everyone on the 7th floor, plus any SES, GS-15 and above, and give the organisation some new leadership. Gen Flynn, maybe?
WhiteWall, totally agree: dump Wray, Haspel, et cetera.
Anyone that doesn’t PUSH the American First agenda GOES.
Of course, the rumors are, Trump plans to fire numerous people the day after the election.
So, we’ll see.
The point is: Trump won’t have to worry about how the media will twist everything so he won’t have to walk on egg shells anymore.
Also, A.G. Barr needs to quit advising Trump that a President has to Genuflect to SCOTUS.
SCOTUS was supposed to be the “weakest” branch and as Jefferson observed, they were already on the way to usurping power never intended for that branch.
Barr, quit being a sap and a pushover or quit the job.
Time, GOP, to impeach leftist judges for violation of oath.
There ain’t no right to “gay” marriage in the Constitution.
There ain’t no right for a “gay” “couple” to adopt vulnerable children in the Constitution.
Children have rights, and among the most important, is to be placed in homes where the parents are not flaming misfits that need extensive therapy more than they need to “raise” a child.
http://www.MaleSurvivor.org has resources to help you, but for God’s sake, leave the children out of it!
“NJ Women For Trump” Group With 29,000 Members Removed From Facebook At The 11th Hour…