All the news you may have missed.
The same media that obsessed about the Russia collusion hoax for three years seems rather uninterested in Joe Biden’s lucrative adventures in Ukraine. Good thing we have Tucker.
- Emails: Top Ukrainian Exec Asked Hunter How to ‘Use Your Influence’ on Burisma’s Behalf
- Biden Not Asked at ABC Town Hall About Influence Peddling Emails Revealed In NY Post Reporting
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Biden Family Influence Peddling in Ukraine, Including New Emails
Social media is blatantly running interference for Biden.
- Facebook and Twitter declared digital war today by throttling NY Post blockbuster Biden story
- Facebook, Twitter ‘Reducing’ the Distribution of New York Post Story on Hunter Biden Emails
- Twitter Changes ‘Hacked Materials Policy’ After Backlash From Blocking New York Post’s Hunter Biden Stories
And let’s not forget Hunter’s activity in China.
Nothing to see here!
- Biden’s Son-in-Law Advising Campaign on Pandemic While Investing in Companies Which Could Benefit From it
Our presidential debate process is beyond biased. It has become a sham.
- C-SPAN Suspends Steve Scully After He Admitted He Lied That His Twitter Account Was Hacked
- Former Obama Speechwriter and Wife of Former Democrat Candidate Among Biden Town Hall Questioners
Maybe the SJWs on the staff have something to do with it.
Amy Coney Barrett is going to be confirmed.
- Barrett Hearing Day Four LIVE: Democrats Will Appeal to Emotions With Witnesses on Abortion, Obamacare
- Democrats Whine After Graham Schedules Barrett Nomination Vote on October 22
Orwell in real life.
Democrats embarrassed themselves during the hearings.
- Sen. Hirono Asked Barrett if She ‘Ever Made Unwanted Requests for Sexual Favors,’ or Committed Sexual Harassment
- Barrett Reminds Klobuchar That ‘Scholars Across the Spectrum’ Also Don’t Consider Roe v. Wade as ‘Super Precedent’
- Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Is A Conspiracy Nutter
Someone needs to retire.
A good sign.
- ‘God Help Us If Trump Wins,’ Palestinian Prime Minister Warns EU Lawmakers
- Paris: Jihadi Beheads School Teacher for Showing Class Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoon
- Europe Faces Second Wave of Coronavirus
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.