Joe Biden’s Refusal to Answer Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Joe Biden has now been asked repeatedly if he would pack the Supreme Court as president and he just will not answer. He doesn’t even think he should have to answer.
- Biden: Voters “will know my opinion on court packing when the election’s over”
- Biden Attempts to Hide Court Packing Stance With Gaslighting Lies
Could the debates for this election be any crazier?
- Chairman of the Commission on Presidential Debates Was Told Steve Scully’s Twitter Accounted Was Hacked
- Twitter Oops — Debate Moderator Steve Scully Seeks Advice From Trump-Hater Anthony Scaramucci
- Trump: ‘I’m Not Going to Waste My Time at a Virtual Debate’ With Biden
Mike Pence demolished Kamala Harris.
- VP Debate Verdict: Kamala Harris showed there’s still no there, there
- Frank Luntz: Undecideds in VP Debate Focus Group Found Kamala Harris ‘Abrasive and Condescending’
- Dishonest Kamala Lied About Honest Abe
Nancy Pelosi needs to retire.
- Nancy Pelosi Flirts With Invoking 25th Amendment, Speculation Immediately Jumps to Preparation to Install Kamala Harris, Should Biden Win
How not to win friends and influence people.
Too little, too late.
Democrats and the media are just embracing dishonesty at this point.
- Michelle Obama Dishonestly Claims ‘Only a Tiny Fraction’ of BLM Protests Have Been Violent
- Michelle Obama: “What the President is doing is patently false, morally wrong, and yes, racist”
- Some NBC News ‘Undecided Voters’ During Town Hall Told MSNBC They Support Biden
Remember last week when President Trump had COVID-19?
- Update: Trump May Be Discharged From Walter Reed Tomorrow
- Trump Thanks Supporters Outside Walter Reed With Surprise Motorcade Visit
- NC Dem Senate Candidate Cal Cunningham’s ‘sexting’ scandal turning into possible ‘sex’ scandal
- Democrat Cal Cunningham Blames Sen. Thom Tillis for Affair Scandal as Campaign Implodes
- Cal Cunningham Holds Disastrous Press Conference, Ensures Affair Scandals Will Not Go Away
What’s happening here?
- Spanish Court Overturns Madrid Lockdown, Saying it Violates Citizens’ “Fundamental Rights”
- Israel’s IDF Exposes Hezbollah Lies About Missile Factory in Beirut Residential Area
- Iran Seeking Tech for Nuclear and WMD Programs from Germany, Claims Intel Report
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
We won’t be commenting on this article until after the election, so stop asking.