All the news you may have missed.
In the fall, people must not forget how Democrats behaved throughout the spring.
- Pelosi Views ‘Everything as an Opportunity’ and Wants Democrats to Push Through Relief Bill ‘Without Too Much Conversation’
- Pelosi Palooza: House $3 Trillion Relief Bill Loaded With Dem Political Goodies
- Democrats Present New $3 Trillion Coronavirus Relief Package, Including $1 Trillion for the States
The shutdowns must also be remembered.
- Barstool Sports Founder: ‘When Did Flattening The Curve Turn Into Finding The Cure?’
- Michigan Legislature Closes to Avoid Gathering of Lockdown Protesters
- Pennsylvania Health Secretary Under Fire for Moving Mother Out of Care Home as Coronavirus Deaths Rise
The Joe Biden veepstakes continue.
- Kamala Harris Now Being Touted as Top Choice for Biden VP
- Stacey Abrams’ face upon realizing Biden not making surprise announcement she would be VP
- Former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice Open to Being Joe Biden’s VP
Our media is a disgrace.
- Media Mostly Silent After Biden’s Rapid Response Director Calls Reporter Catherine Herridge a ‘Rightwing Hack’
- Chuck Todd Used Deceptively Edited Clip to Falsely Claim Barr Admitted Flynn Decision Was ‘Political’
- Journalism 2020 – Putting ‘Get Trump’ ahead of #MeToo
- EU Paid Millions to Terror-Linked Palestinian NGOs, Official Israeli Report Says
- German Intelligence Service Confirms China’s President Xi Pressured WHO to Delay Coronavirus Warnings
- EU Plans to Restart Tourism Sector as Coronavirus Fears Recede
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.