All the news you may have missed
Reading headlines can be overwhelming in this era of hyper-partisanship, rampant media bias, and unhinged #Resistance hordes pushing their crazy agenda. This week was no exception.
Did this really just happen? Seriously?
- Minnesota Star Tribune Editorial Paints Mt. Rushmore as Monument to White Supremacy
- Young Turks Host Hasan Piker Mocks Rep. Dan Crenshaw’s War Injuries, Declares America Deserved 9/11
- Federal Energy Program Suggests Keeping Thermostat at 78, Clearly Never Having Experienced a Summer in the South
- Illinois Democratic State Senator Apologizes for Mock Trump Assassination at Fundraiser
Rolling back harmful Obama regulations:
- Is Joe Okay? Biden Adds Two More Iowa Flubs to the Growing List
- John ‘I’m Not Cut Out to be a Senator’ Hickenlooper Launches Senate Campaign
- Parkland Students Roll Out Gun Control Proposal in the Hopes of Energizing the Youth Vote Ahead of 2020
- RNC Sets New Fundraising Records, Almost Tripling DNC Donations in July
- New CNN Poll: 12-Point Decline for Harris, Biden Regains Double Digit Lead
- The purpose of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American Plan is to help Warren’s presidential campaign
Media/Big Tech bias:
- Another NYT Editor Busted for Crazy, Offensive Tweets
- Pro-Hillary Academic Claims Google Manipulated Millions of Votes for Hillary in 2016
- “Handicap Spot” Trial Triggers #FakeNews Tsunami
- VERDICT: Michael Drejka Guilty of Manslaughter
- Former Kavanaugh Classmate Sues HuffPo for Defamation
- Does Reversal of Siwatu-Salama Brandishing Conviction Expand Self-Defense?
- Oberlin College Seeks New Trial in Gibson’s Bakery Case
- 90th Anniversary of Arab Massacre of Jews in Hebron and Safed
- Rashida Tlaib *forgot* to mention Palestinian Suicide Bombers in teary statement about checkpoints
- Hong Kong’s 12th weekend of protests include tear gas and 28-mile human chain
- China Admits to Holding Employee From UK’s Hong Kong Consulate
- Palestinian Authority Bans LGBT Activities, Urges People to Spy on Gay Rights Activists
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.