Now that we’re past the midterms, the 2020 campaign has begun and a long line is forming on the left.
- Beto O’Rourke considering running for president in 2020
- Kirsten Gillibrand’s Al Franken Betrayal May Doom Her 2020 Prospects
- Spartacus Booker on 2020: “I will consider running for president”
Even one Republican is thinking about it.
Trump pushes on.
- Trump Willing to Shut Down Government Over Wall Funding, But Open to Plan B
- Trump Cancels Putin Meeting at G20 Over Ukraine Tensions
- Tonight We Find Out if Trump saved the Mississippi Republican Senate Seat (Update: Hyde-Smith wins)
- Outgoing Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes Will Get $130K in Pensions
- Activist Women Claim Trump’s Election is Destroying Their Marriages
- Texas Mom Says 6 Year Old Boy is Transgender, Dad Disagrees and Could Lose Custody
Twitter’s war on conservatives continues.
- Twitter Faces Backlash After Banning Conservative Pundit Jesse Kelly
- Laura Loomer Handcuffs Herself to Twitter HQ to Protest Her Twitter Ban
- Ukraine’s Parliament Imposes Martial Law in Regions Next to Russia for 30 Days
- Frankfurt Hosts Europe’s Biggest Pro-Israel Event
- Merkel lobbies UN to classify Climate Change as legitimate ground for migration
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.