This is it, folks. The 2018 midterms are here. What will happen? No one knows.
- Countdown to Midterm-ageddon
- 2018 House Watch: Nothing is Settled and the GOP Could Still Win
- Superb October Jobs Report: 250,000 Jobs Added, Wages Increased 3.1%
Here’s some good news.
- New Arizona Poll Has McSally Up Seven Points on Sinema
- Democrats May Not Get Their Turnout for Midterms as Young People Explain Why They Won’t Vote
- Michigan: Republican John James Chips Away at Sen. Stabenow’s Lead
Do you want these people in charge?
- Ben & Jerry’s embraces Linda Sarsour in launch of new “Resist” ice cream
- Undercover Video: Gillum Staffers Call Florida a ‘Cracker State,’ Admit He Makes Promises He Can’t Keep
- Video: Elizabeth Warren’s *Shocked Face* When Told During Debate About Ethics Complaint Against Her
Say a prayer.
What the media never shows you.
Trump goes nuclear.
- Trump considering Executive Order ending Birthright Citizenship for children of non-citizens and illegal immigrants
- Austria Won’t Sign UN Migration Pact, Vows to ‘Defend National Sovereignty’
- Pakistani Islamist Party: Judges ‘Deserve Death’ For Freeing Christian Woman Convicted of Blasphemy
- Merkel to Quit Party Leadership After Key Losses in State Elections
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.