Mobs and the Media Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 08:00am 3 Comments
In case you haven’t heard, a new memo was sent out last week. Mobs no longer exist.
- Liberal Media: Our Mobs Are Not Mobs, So Don’t Call Them Mobs
- Antifa Mob takes over Portland streets, directs traffic, harasses drivers
- Trump Supporter Prays for Protesters as They Harass Her
Nothing to see here, folks.
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them”
- Hillary: Civility not possible until Dems take back control
- Rand Paul on Political Climate: ‘I really worry someone is going to be killed’
This isn’t happening.
Also, according to the media this is awful.
Mitch McConnell doesn’t sleep.
Happy birthday to us!
- Turkish Court Orders Release of U.S. Pastor Andrew Bunson From House Arrest
- Israel destroys another Hamas cross-border attack tunnel
- Le Pen, Salvini Form ‘Freedom Front’ Ahead of EU Elections
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
It seems Democrats don’t like seeing themselves on the news and then being described for what the film shows. No wonder the Antifa Reds cover their faces.
These hoodlums are a mob sponsored by the Democrats to instill fear into the public. This is what we will receive from them if they get back into office.
The investigation of the FBI and DOJ shows that the leftists almost took control of the country. I think they intended to make sure no Republican ever gained power again.
The Democrats will try to impeach Pres. Trump but will have a very hard time explaining why 8 years of Obama had the country in a poor economic condition while 2 years of Trump has the country booming.
Greg Gutfeld nailed it when he called Don Lemon a “Moberator”!