This week was exhausting in many ways. The day of testimony by Ford and Kavanaugh felt like a week.
- Christine Blasey Ford believes an untruth
- Kavanaugh Testifies in Front of Senate Judiciary Committee
- Kavanaugh’s Testimony: Here are the highlights (and lowlights)
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse grilled Brett Kavanaugh about a high school yearbook fart joke. Seriously.
Lindsey Graham spoke for millions.
And still it drags on…
- Senate Judiciary Committee Votes Yes on Kavanaugh, But Flake Wants to Delay Floor Vote
- Senate Leadership, WH Reach Deal on FBI Investigation Into Kavanaugh Accusations
- Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick Sued by Former Employer For Sexual Harassment in 2000
This is the left.
The hearings have motivated conservative voters.
- Conflicting Signals as to Republican-Democrat Voter Enthusiasm for Midterms
- Gallup Poll: Republicans Reach Highest Favorability in Seven Years
We need to change this.
- Trump completes first trade deal with new agreement with South Korea
- UK Labour Leader Corbyn Vows to Recognize Palestinian State if Elected
- Czech Republic Remains Closed to Economic Migrants, PM tells EU
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.